From the Lost Archives of Wehrner Von Kerman

Doc Anderson

A recent foray into the janitorial closet in the VAB turned up this...

Now on display at the Kerbal Space Museum

TYoBFMK.jpg

Doc: Something I threw together 'cause it amused me. If you like it, let me know. Share this on the forum. If LOTS of people like it, there may be more stuff from the Museum to show you.

Edited by Doc Anderson

"STUFF THE BODY IN HERE."

Well, I guess it sort of makes sense. Most Kerbalnauts never come back alive anyway, so I could see the Kerbin Mafia making a deal with the finically struggling space program along the lines of "in return for launching these volunteers into space we'll give you loads of money. Also you get volunteers despite footage of your upside-down rocket getting on Kertube."

Love the artwork, and would love to see more.

Ha! This looks a lot like my Kerbal Dynamics Drawing Boardâ„¢ project that I'm currently putting together. Really well done. I especially loved the Space Balls reference, perhaps maybe you should have coloured the ship plaid? :wink:

Love the Kerbal Mafia. Explains why some of the fuel tanks look like oil drums and end up in the ocean. Glad you like the piece.

Also posted this as a blog entry to get more views.

Tell lots of folks about it. I have other ideas. Just a matter of enough time.

Edited by Doc Anderson

Wehrner Von Braun was TECHNICALLY a Nazi war criminal, soooo....

... yes, Wehner Von Kerman is ... a Kerman. And you know those Kermans make good stuff. Kercedes Benz cars, Gummi Kerbals, slingshots, etc. Kerman engineering and all that.

... So ... want ... Gummi ... Kerbals ... !!!!!

Edited by Doc Anderson

Mmmmm Gummi Kerbals. And Kinder eggs too - heck they even start with the right letter :)

Back on topic - I particularly liked "in space no one can hear you make rocket noises" :D Definitely want to see more lost blueprints appearing at the museum! In the meantime, have +1 rep.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.