What Happened to the Minecraft Forums?

Phoxtane

Lately, the Minecraft forums has become a dump. (More than usual, that is...)

I\'ve reported at least seven different topics today, all involving posting in the wrong section. One person even posted his server topic twice (in the wrong section) because the first one received no comments.

Oddly enough, nobody sees the giant 'DON\'T POST SERVER TOPICS HERE' stickied at the top of the page.

Half of the topics are 'H0W D0 1 M1N3 4 F1SH??!!?' or something like that.

At least, the amount of hoax threads has dropped dramatically.

/endrant

Lately, the Minecraft forums has become a dump. (More than usual, that is...)

I\'ve reported at least seven different topics today, all involving posting in the wrong section. One person even posted his server topic twice (in the wrong section) because the first one received no comments.

Oddly enough, nobody sees the giant 'DON\'T POST SERVER TOPICS HERE' stickied at the top of the page.

Half of the topics are 'H0W D0 1 M1N3 4 F1SH??!!?' or something like that.

At least, the amount of hoax threads has dropped dramatically.

/endrant

Minecraft has a lot more people playing it so it\'s bound to have more noobs.

True. But, I still think they could use a lot more mods, perhaps 2 for each subsection. Right now they only have five (I think?) moderating the entire place.

mmm i have a feeling it that its probably worse then just noobs.- noobs being New players every game has them. we have plenty

i think the term your looking for is a High percent of immature people with an unprofessional attitude towards the forum.

plus it can be safe to say that a lot of people would be targeting the forums in the hope to troll someone.

they need someone like Capt\'n Skunky to moderate it

mmm i have a feeling it that its probably worse then just noobs.- noobs being New players every game has them. we have plenty

i think the term your looking for is a High percent of immature people with an unprofessional attitude towards the forum.

plus it can be safe to say that a lot of people would be targeting the forums in the hope to troll someone.

they need someone like Capt\'n Skunky to moderate it

No a newb is a new player. A noob is just an anoying person. Not official since it\'s just internet slang but it\'s the most acepted deffition I beleive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.