Great game, so happy I found it!

Krisism

I've been playing for almost two weeks now and finally made a forum account. I just wanted to express my admiration for this game, it's developers and the entire community. I haven't been this 'addicted' to a game since I was in public school :P - now it's just a bit harder to find time around work.

From the first day I played KSP, it honestly felt like the game was made just for me - taking everything I love and want in a game, and making it happen. There is still room to improve and always will be (hence the alpha), but you guys are soo on the right path it makes me want to apply for a job there. I really hope this game continues ahead full-steam with development and realizes it potential, and I'll do whatever I can to support that goal.

To the community and modders, you guys are awesome - not only making incredibly fun enhancements to the current game but (in my opinion) you're also helping the developers a lot by testing out potential features with the public and adding momentum to the entire process.

Thanks and kudos, to all!

Kris