List of working mods working/not working for 0.21.1

sidfu

Can't seem to find a post on this, so here goes: Protractor (as well as the RDV button on Engineer Redux) is broken. The calculator in Protractor is visible, but clicking on it gives a ~10 pixel square in the center of the screen that can't be moved and doesn't show anything (it's too small anyway). The RDV button in KER makes the readout gray out entirely, buttons included, and the only way to restore it is to revert or destroy the craft. Both versions are current, and there are no redundant files from 0.19 or before in the file tree, and were working fine in 0.20.2.

With the issues MJ had, I suspect there's a problem with the way orbit prediction is handled by the most recent code. Thank god for http://ksp.olex.biz/

Having weird issues at the moment here... The command pods have gone wacky in the VAB. Won't let me drag parts off and on like is should be doing. Sometimes is always selects the command pod when I am trying to select something that has previously been dragged off. Trying to get to the bottom of it... It also won't let me sell the command pod either. Hmm... trying to figure which of the supposedly working mods I have running is doing this.

EDIT: just realized that it's very similar to the issue OP described in his first post. maybe it's the docking cam then....

EDIT EDIT: I can confirm that the issue is with Romfarer's Docking Cam. This mod is NOT working.

Edited by simmy2109

New problem.... None of the buttons (save, load, launch) appear to be working. Load does nothing; save appears to do nothing; and launch locks me out of almost every other button in the VAB. Time to dig again...

EDIT: So I disabled all mods, problem persisted. Reinstalled completely, still persisted. Deleted the 1 save I had (that I had created today), made a new save, and it suddenly worked. Now I've reenabled all mods and that save still works. Romfarer's docking cam must have screwed my save file over good.

Edited by simmy2109

not a mod perse, but can anyone please doublecheck Faring Factory for me, cause it seems I am unable to drag around the points to shapen the farings anymore, though I am relatively sure I could do it yesterday with n.p. at all... oO Is that something on my side, or is the side broken somehow?

Just a quick update on the Figaro GNSS mod:

I have rebuilt the plugin for v0.21 of the game after adding a couple of features, and have tested it on my own machine. I can't post the update though because I have been locked out of SpacePort for the last couple of days. Capt'n Skunky passed my trouble report along to N3X15 last night, so hopefully things will get sorted soon enough.

Quantum Struts doesn't seem to work for me? Whenever i right click and activate on the core it doesn't do anything.

I am having trouble with this mod as well. Might be a conflict with another mod I am using but after exiting to the main menu I could not select any options. Had to Ctrl+Alt+Del to force close KSP. This happened a couple of times before I removed both Quantum Fuel Transfer and Docking Struts.

Does anyone have problems with B9 parts causing errors in reverting flights? I can build the things just fine, but once I crash them, the revert flight doesn't work - I'll click it, and it just says "reverting flight..." indefinitely.

Also, I've had troubles with not being able to launch or exit, even after the .21.1 update.

KW Rocketry doesn't work.

It's working for me - Installed everything in there then gutted out the bits I don't need and still working a charm.

Deadly reentry is giving me a bit of trouble though - the plugin seems to work fine but the heatshield parts aren't displaying in the VAB. Currently troubleshooting to see if I'm just being a muppet or it's not actually working.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.