Gentlemen's Naval Battle Club(Attention moderators)

Spartwo

• 2 weeks later...

Zekes you are evryware

I'm taping another episode from today till probably Wednesday and want your help with some of your cool designs. Here is a link to the page explaining whats to come. If you don't have a design for the featured topic but have one that you would like in a future show send that one too.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/46669-KSP-Ship-Submitions

Zokesia will battle someone, in a small engagement (like 3v3), would anyone like to? It would revive this thread...

I'll have a go, what did you have in mind? and are the rules still the same as on p1?

I've been messing around with some recording software but its not really working too well, are screenshots ok? Or does anyone know a decent open source recorder?

Sure! I'm gonna be away from KSP until the 29th, you can set up your fleet first.

Let's do 3 fighters (less than 15 tons) and two destroyer/cruisers (less than 60 tons)...

So border patrols meet and are giving a green light to engage. That seems likey:)

@Zeke I have the salvation class light destroyer set up the way I like it. All that remains is testing the anti fighter missiles. I noticed your plaining a battle so I can send you one of the ships to test, PGS Redemption, weighing in at a lil over 70 tons.

Also even though Minmus is Project Genesis territory we are willing to allow the skies above to be used for combat

Edited by War Eagle 1

Looking forward to this battle. I hope the after action reports will be as good as they used to.

Also, I made a suggestion concerning an alternative turn system in the Naval Academy thread. It is a timed turns one, based on MET and quicksaves. You can read it here .

yeah ok I'm fine with gilly, my fighters are in weight but both my cruisers are 66t, will that be ok or shall I put them on a diet?
hey by the way are you good with refueling/rearming Noncombat Ships? So we can rearm ships should they run out of ammo? I personally like playing like that.EDIT: and you can place ships first. Ill attack first. Edited by zekes

I just knoticed I need to stake a claim

If everyone else is willing to accept I choose Minmus as Project Genesis's base of operations

Unfortunulty as of now I cant battle anyone (lack of expeance, using a mac, and just starting to build my company) so I am willing to send my ships to people for them to use.

Edited by War Eagle 1

Hi guys, sorry about the delay, its been, er, interesting these last few days.

Anyway, I now have all 5 ships at Gilly but I haven't moved any support ships yet. I'm fine with bringing a fuel barge and an ammo ship but feel we should agree on a part count (500 ok?) or mass limit (100t or so?) for the ammo barge as well as clarify how and when you can use it. For example it would be unfair if you can continue attacking that turn once you have rearmed.

And regards going second, I predict that we are both going to be capable of destroying pretty much any target in a single attack so whoever goes first is going to have the last ship standing. We could run 2 fights in parallel and both go first.

It also has the disadvantage that you will be able to see what i have brought and select ships accordingly but I doubt that's gonna make too much difference, we could PM a third party and have them post the ships in this thread but it's probably not worth the hassle.

Edited by Mr Tegu