[0.25]KSP Interstellar (Magnetic Nozzles, ISRU Revamp) Version 0.13

Fractal_UK

Without the logs it's very hard to help.

and... where are the Squad and NASAmission folders?

I just tried that version with only this mod installed and i keep getting stuck on the loading screen at the same point, the loading hints keep scrolling so the game doesnt lock up or crash so there is no crash report.

"WarpPlugin\Parts\Engines\AugmentedArcjet\part0\FNSmallerAugmentedArcjet"

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Kane_Culleton/2014-08-15_00001_zps6a039d7c.jpg

as you can see it only the mod files that are in that download that is installed

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Kane_Culleton/Untitled2_zps7b73c038.jpg

can anyone tell me how to fix this?

windows 7 x64 running ksp 0.24.2 x64

Without the logs it's very hard to help.

and... where are the Squad and NASAmission folders?

lol im a dope, i accidentally deleted them when i cleared out the mods to start fresh. thanks for pointing that out it works now *slaps self* :D

I am having a strange issue with the ISRU refinery (not the inline). Apparently when I am trying to attach it to something in hte VAB it never gets attached (remains always transparent). The only way I can use it is putting it as the first part of what I am building.

(logs http://pastebin.com/Jpz0k2j9)

but there are no errors in the logs or anything...

I am having a strange issue with the ISRU refinery (not the inline). Apparently when I am trying to attach it to something in hte VAB it never gets attached (remains always transparent). The only way I can use it is putting it as the first part of what I am building.

(logs http://pastebin.com/Jpz0k2j9)

but there are no errors in the logs or anything...

may be that helps... see there is 1.25 end point at ISRU side

http://imgur.com/yu06XHe

im having issues guys, every time i add a fussion reactor to a build, anything it is conected to drops off as if it wasnt even conected. i have tryed reinstalling ksp and the intersteller mod but still no joy. i have tryed playing without reactors (ps its the same with all reactors) but i am loseing the will to live. what the duice? pls help, what is happening and how do i stop it!!!!!

im having issues guys, every time i add a fussion reactor to a build, anything it is conected to drops off as if it wasnt even conected. i have tryed reinstalling ksp and the intersteller mod but still no joy. i have tryed playing without reactors (ps its the same with all reactors) but i am loseing the will to live. what the duice? pls help, what is happening and how do i stop it!!!!!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/43839-0-23-5-KSP-Interstellar-%28Toolbar-Integration-New-Models-New-Tech%29-Version-0-11?p=1329198&viewfull=1#post1329198

Had same problem. Installed "Interstellar experimental version. (aka unofficial, aka often buggy, aka NOT FRACTALUK's RESPONSIBILITY)" not tested a lot yet, but reactors don't fly away.

Dear Sir

May I say first off wonderful mod

But I do have a bit of an odd Question, is there any way such as a configure file or something similar that I could adjusted the LqWater to plain Water, The main reason I am ask is that I’m also using TAC life support. That also has the water Resources.

If it even possible to do so I would like to be able two different water’s one and the same, e.g. LqWater from your Mod and Water witch is from TAC. With the ends being that I Should be able to reduces the amount of kit I would have hauled off of Kerbern to minmus for example.

I am aware that this may have been done to stop a conflict between the too mod in the first places.

Dear Sir

But I do have a bit of an odd Question, is there any way such as a configure file or something similar that I could adjusted the LqWater to plain Water, The main reason I am ask is that I’m also using TAC life support. That also has the water Resources.

If it even possible to do so I would like to be able two different water’s one and the same, e.g. LqWater from your Mod and Water witch is from TAC. With the ends being that I Should be able to reduces the amount of kit I would have hauled off of Kerbern to minmus for example.

I am aware that this may have been done to stop a conflict between the too mod in the first places.

AFAIK this will be fixed with WaveFunctionPs next release (or at least in the near future). Until then search for KESA resource integration, it provides a MM config file that changes LqdWater to "normal" Water.

Dear Sir

As of the TAC 0.9 prereleases, Water has the same density as Interstellar's LqdWater, so a simple search-and-replace in the WarpPlugin and ORS .cfg files should be enough to unify. I've been meaning to do the same conversion myself, but I haven't tried yet so I don't know how many files will have to be overridden.

AFAIK this will be fixed with WaveFunctionPs next release (or at least in the near future). Until then search for KESA resource integration, it provides a MM config file that changes LqdWater to "normal" Water.

As far as I can tell, the last released version of KESA assumes the "1 unit = 1 kerbal-day" density of Water from TAC 0.8 and below. If you're using it with TAC 0.9, you'll want to remove any lines that touch density, tank capacity, or consumption rates.

Dear Sir

Open the warppluginsettings.cfg you should see a line that says what what is. Change LqdWater to Water.

I'm and right now in the process of fixing cross mod resource compatibility as we speak. One of the patch notes for the next version is "Water is now Water.". :P

Open the warppluginsettings.cfg you should see a line that says what what is. Change LqdWater to Water.

I'm and right now in the process of fixing cross mod resource compatibility as we speak. One of the patch notes for the next version is "Water is now Water.". :P

In addition to WarpPluginSettings.cfg, you'll probably want to make the change in the ORS definitions and change or delete the LqdWater tank.

Hi WaveFunctionP

I see alot of this NRE cropping up lately form different people using Firespitter engines I built; What is FNPlugin.AtmosphericIntake looking for? Does KSPI change stock ModuleIntake? if it's something simple like a transform, I can simply add it to the model and that should resolve the issue right? An extra transform would be harmless otherwise.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at FNPlugin.AtmosphericIntake.OnFixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.ModulesOnFixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Edit: I think it's resolved.

Edited by nli2work

Hi, could this mod be causing the stock turbojets to overheat at above 14,000m-1,000 m/s? I'm not using FAR or NEAR. And if so, how can it be fixed? I've tried putting the small radial and inline radiators - first the radial on the fuselaje then the inline between the turbojet and the fuselage, and they do nothing.

Hi, could this mod be causing the stock turbojets to overheat at above 14,000m-1,000 m/s? I'm not using FAR or NEAR. And if so, how can it be fixed? I've tried putting the small radial and inline radiators - first the radial on the fuselaje then the inline between the turbojet and the fuselage, and they do nothing.

You need a precooler to stop overheating.

Has anyone invested the time into putting a price on resources/fuels and be willing to share? Basically what I'm looking to do is have a profitable yet balanced mining operation to earn cash without simply adding funds, which feels like cheating to me. I know it has been said that pricing will be balanced in the future and grinding for cash/science are undesirable, but I was looking for a realistic and temporary work around to these issues. Interstellar isn't working in the science only mode and I am a fan of setting up large space stations: modular interplanetary mining/refueling/science vessels... TONS of cash... Logistically it would make sense that if a program could gather valuable resources to fund its operations it would do so and it would seem easy enough just to add a value to a few ORS resources... On the other hand, I don't want to make a mining run to a hotspot on kerbin, get back to ksp and magically have 50,000,000 either... I use karbonite as well if anyone has values they feel are reasonable for that too. Please and thank you for any input or guidance, these files aren't hard to edit, but a heads up on a respectable and balanced values would be much appreciated.