Community - Made Kerbal Space Program Montage (WIP)

J0hnsmine

This is an idea i have had in my brain for at least a week.

here is what it is: we get a load of people to submit their 3-8 second clip of KSP (like a rocket launching or a barrel roll in a space plane, nothing mundane, more exiting.)so in the end, we have a 3-5 minute video to the tune of Royalty-free Music---i will post the finished project on you-tube and have an video here also.

Submit Via YouTube, MediaFire, or any other fire sharing software.

I can mention your forum/youtube name in the description, credits, in the clip, or a combination of those options.

I do not care if there is a watermark in your video, you can pick up THIS or THIS if you don't have recording software.

You can submit HERE (POST),HERE:though PM AND HERE:ALSO THOUGH PM.I will clearly post STOP SUBMITTING VIDEOS, if we have enough.after i get all the footage, it will take me some time to edit.if your video does not get included: i will put another annotation to an unlisted video including all the unincluded videos. you can submit from here until you see^

(If this goes dead with no posts i will scrap the idea)

I will edit the post if i you told me i forgot anything. i will also accept questions.

(Please escuse the grammar, English, and capitalizations, i will eventually fix it)

Think

exempt with KSP (and no story or setting) Edited by J0hnsmine
Example

Its a cool idea; but I'm not sure they are going to all blend together well; i feel as if it'll be 5 mins of jumpy footage. However if you were able to find a unique twist todo then it'll be much better. For example if over the video it would slowly zoom out and the videos on the whole make up the ksp logo or something. Keep at it, it may end up being something rather cool!

Yes, but to get started: i need videos.

Well, you could dyi the vids, use craft from the forums for some variety, use hyper edit to get tem to different places quickly to shorten set up times.. There are coutless videoson youtube you could ask the authors to use parts of. Just some other ideas if this is slow getting off the ground.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.