2nd rocket stuch at the launchpad

After probably 20 times of my rocket going to the launchpad and exploding for no reason and me being confused as frak I finally spotted this

How can I get rid of it? ( Yes I am clearing the launchpad when I go to launch and no the rocket doesn't show up in the VAB )

Its a bug, I see it occasionally.

It occurs when you copy and or replicate a large assembly multiple times.

Unfortunately I have yet to be able to recreate it reliably, so its difficult to report/describe.

It also happens when you have the copy option enabled and you move a large piece of the ship. It quit easy to replicate the issue, top avoid it though is as easy as turning of Copy) to fix just click on the extra ship (the one that the Pod isnt connected to) and delete it in Ship building

I have no idea if it was part of the schematic but invisible or stuck at the launchpad. I don't know if I got rid of it by launching ( and crashing it ) or if it was gone because I loaded an older save, but it's gone now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.