Kerbull Formula 1 Race

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RIDE 3 LAPS THROUGH ALL THE GATES?

Hello everyone!I came up with a fun idea:racing through KSC with a F1,That you create or get from Spaceport.

You CAN use mods.

Rules.

1. No Hacking gravity,it messes everything up.

2.You must go for at least 2 laps.

3.Create a Racer or get on from SP

4.Stay on the ground.

5.Have Fun!

Before Racing:

Have a refueler for your Racer if you have put engines on(which i encourage.)

Steps:

1.Go through Gate 1.

2.Go through Gate 2

3.Go through the Finish(Only counts when 2 laps are done)

4.Do this for at least 2 laps.

Teams:

Team Red(ThatNoob)

Note:You can have multiple racers for multiple tries.

No videos or screenshots yet.

Download: http://www./?o6byesnk5kr5pqx

Edited by ThatNoob

I think you should clarify the rules a bit, because as we know in racing EVERY rule gets stretched.

Opening this up to non-stock when you also have no damage and infinite fuel? Honestly I don't like where this is going. I might as well use a mainsail pointed up at the air for downforce, and tiny probe wheels because i know they won't get crushed/exploded. It's going to go straight from 0 to ridiculous.

Avoiding damage is part of racing. And if you can't do two laps without refueling then your craft needs work.

I started a similar thread which didn't go anywhere. You have a file with the gates so that's one step ahead of me, but really I think this needs more thought.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/32270-idea-need-help-Interplanetary-Rallycross

I have a feeling that the rover actually staying on the ground may have to be in the rules as well.

I think you should clarify the rules a bit, because as we know in racing EVERY rule gets stretched.

Opening this up to non-stock when you also have no damage and infinite fuel? Honestly I don't like where this is going. I might as well use a mainsail pointed up at the air for downforce, and tiny probe wheels because i know they won't get crushed/exploded. It's going to go straight from 0 to ridiculous.

Avoiding damage is part of racing. And if you can't do two laps without refueling then your craft needs work.

I started a similar thread which didn't go anywhere. You have a file with the gates so that's one step ahead of me, but really I think this needs more thought.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/32270-idea-need-help-Interplanetary-Rallycross

I have a feeling that the rover actually staying on the ground may have to be in the rules as well.

You have a point though,i gonna rethink the rules a bit,and the reason i put infinite fuel is because i had engines and and it would be hard to find any hidden places to put them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.