KSP 0.22 Idea?

new features:

.added clouds

.added new gamemodes: career>a sort of mission mode mission mode> like career but then you can choose a mission and *poof* there is the mission craft and there is an mission complete GUI

.added anchient*things*

.added a new building>museum in here are all your crafts in a building

.changed mission control now you can go inside the mission control

.added a kerbal training centre a building in another place> train your kerbals to get a real kerbenaut!

bug fixes:

.fixed a bug like this if the heightmeter not works and there atmosfere is gone

.fixed bug like ^ that but then everything is black

good idea?

Before posting something like this again i strongly suggest looking at this --->http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Planned_features

Also i this this should be in the 'suggestion and development discussion' thread here ---> http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forumdisplay.php/59-Suggestions-and-Development-Discussion

Edited by Robbii6

Might as well salvage this thread.

What I'd choose for upcoming versions:

New features:

added cities, towns and other launch sites / runways to Kerbin

Bugs fixed / Features FINISHED:

Fixed external command seat so that crew management works with it

Put old ASAS back in a new part, since new ASAS is not suitable for all applications

Fixed dodgy terrain bugs that make roving horrible almost everywhere

Fixed attachnodes to prevent serious wobbly rocket problems

Launch button will now tell you how many Kerbals are in the vessel after clicking, and if you're sure you want to launch with this many. If you have already clicked crew tab since entering the vab, it won't do this.

Trolling Hopeful tier:

Unity Engine scrapped, now runs on Cry Engine

Cry Engine scrapped as not realistic enough. Now runs on Orbiter Space Engine on Mars.

On a serious note you can tell what I believe this game really needs is a serious overhaul of the features it already has to make them decent. Not more features. Sure adding more is a good thing, and its something to get all excited about with new toys, trouble is the toys we have are a bit borked as things stand. Again - more features isn't a bad idea - but putting them on top of and depending on broken features is not going to make the game any more enticing.

Edited by TouhouTorpedo

Hello there :)

Please note a couple of things:

Please read through the stickies and various forum descriptions when posting - find the right place, know its rules and post accordingly. ;)

With that said, I'm closing this.

FEichinger