Less loading screens, faster SOI switches.

I have noticed with the new update that there is a loading screen just about every time I click on something. I go to VAB, loading screen. Go to Tracking Station, loading screen. Runway, loading screen. Try to launch a rocket, loading screen. I even notice a significant freeze of about 5-7 seconds when I switch SOI's. The SOI problem wouldn't necessarily be that annoying if my ship didn't move in that 5-7 second freeze. When I switch to the Mun's SOI I normally find myself far past the periapsis when the freeze ends, therefore I waste fuel getting back and getting an orbit. This is especially detrimental to the mission when I am going to another planet, I often approach at very high speeds and have to burn inside the atmosphere of most planets (if they even have one) to get an orbit. With this long delay time I often find that I have already passed through the atmosphere of the planet and I would waste too much fuel trying to land, this results in myself having to go right back to Kerbin, not even completing the main objective of the mission, very annoying. Going back to the loading screen in the VAB and such, I end up spending around 5 minutes total in loading screens when I test various parts of my rocket and make changes. This becomes very annoying after a while, and it makes me stop playing because of all the wasted time in a black loading screen. I suggest loading more of the basic tasks at the beginning of the game, because in the older versions I would instantly switch to the VAB, now I end up waiting 5-7 seconds just to load it. I may sound very picky, and I am sorry, but after a couple weeks of playing like this, wasting countless minutes, possibly an hour or more, in loading screens, it gets very annoying very fast, especially when long SOI switches result in a failed mission. Thank you for your consideration.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.