SSTO Spaceplanes ranging from LKO to Duna and Laythe nonstop flights with payload

pa1983

Yea my dropbox account got baned so had to fix that and remove those files. I had en accident so been sick the past week or so, mostly bed rest.

Before that I had to RMA my Monitor, dead pixels and stuff. So have hardly played 0.24 since it came out.

See if I can drop some more of them on dropbox later but I cant have them there for to long or my 20Gb per day limit will get me baned again.

And a BIG thanks to Overfloater for uploading them to youtube!

Music and Video is under CC license that what I always intended to reuse is allowed as long as credit is always given to the creators for the music and video. Overfloater wrote that out in the description so should not be hard to figure out if any one wants to remix or share them in some way.

Edited by pa1983

• 1 month later...
Yea my dropbox account got baned so had to fix that and remove those files. I had en accident so been sick the past week or so, mostly bed rest.

Before that I had to RMA my Monitor, dead pixels and stuff. So have hardly played 0.24 since it came out.

See if I can drop some more of them on dropbox later but I cant have them there for to long or my 20Gb per day limit will get me baned again.

And a BIG thanks to Overfloater for uploading them to youtube!

Music and Video is under CC license that what I always intended to reuse is allowed as long as credit is always given to the creators for the music and video. Overfloater wrote that out in the description so should not be hard to figure out if any one wants to remix or share them in some way.

Are you still playing the game pa1983?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.