Kim Jong-Il Dead

Scruce

If anyone has played the game HomeFront Im kinda scared now cause it talks about korea mass producing nuclear weapons and taking over the other korea then japan then china then almost russia and Half of AMERICA SOMEONE PLEASE KILL KIM JUNG UL AND HIS FAMILY BEFORE WW3

>basing your fears on what you saw in a video game

3cd8a33a.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_North_Korean_nuclear_test

VS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W89

Unfortunately Peace means having the bigger stick. And as things stand they don\'t have a delivery system nor a weapon with a high enough yield to be a threat on a global scale. Also I wouldn\'t be too surprised if most of the UN / all NATO countries reacted to a nuclear attack on SK. (simply because all of the major players in both don\'t really like \'the little (crazy) guy\' to have any \'big guns\'

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Score One for democracy.

better think twice about saying that. The north koreans like communism. I wouldn\'t be surprised if when the US invade, it would be like Iraq.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

'You see these bombs? They\'re democracy bombs!'

There is no such thing as democracy bombs. The funny thing about USA is they go to war with Iraq because 'they have weapons of mass destruction'. It was because of the oil. We all know that. Why don\'t they invade North Korea? Because they have nothing the USA wants.

Democracy is a form of government. You guys don\'t have democracy. You have a capatist empire where the industries buy people out. If it wasn\'t for that, we wouldn\'t be yelling at you about SOPA. I would rather see every country invade the USA, then see them invade North Korea. Why? Because unlike North Korea, you actually start wars.

There is no such thing as democracy bombs. The funny thing about USA is they go to war with Iraq because 'they have weapons of mass destruction'. It was because of the oil. We all know that. Why don\'t they invade North Korea? Because they have nothing the USA wants.

Democracy is a form of government. You guys don\'t have democracy. You have a capatist empire where the industries buy people out. If it wasn\'t for that, we wouldn\'t be yelling at you about SOPA. I would rather see every country invade the USA, then see them invade North Korea. Why? Because unlike North Korea, you actually start wars.

Pretty much, yeah... I\'d really like to get out of here, so I can stop being part of the machine that\'s liable to destroy the world :u

(The democracy bomb comment was supposed to be insulting the US war efforts. Going to war with people in the name of 'democracy')

The democracy bit is joke, it\'s called satire and used quite often to allude to the points you\'re making without sound like an angsty teenager. America is a constitutional republic, capitalism is an economic system, which is irrelevant because we\'re corporatism based country anyway. But, random flaming is just going to beget random flaming. With the united states gone the world would fall apart, simple as that. We\'re bailing out Europe, funding African governments, leading the world in private space industries alone not to mention other technologies that are, or are not consumer based. The world trades in USD. The Euro has fallen to .79 to 1 USD. We industrialize China, and give foreign aid around the world. That doesn\'t mean we should do the other bad things we do, but your point is getting a bit childish. 99% of North Korea doesn\'t even have electricity. Sure, SOPA is bad, and vindictive of a system gone horribly wrong, but I\'d rather not be in a country that would execute me for not praising my leader.

Any country with America\'s power would start wars. You just have to look at which one would also attempt provide the most as well, and America fits that bill.

Just sayin\'.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

The democracy bit is joke, it\'s called satire and used quite often to allude to the points you\'re making without sound like an angsty teenager. America is a constitutional republic, capitalism is an economic system, which is irrelevant because we\'re corporatism based country anyway. But, random flaming is just going to beget random flaming. With the united states gone the world would fall apart, simple as that. We\'re bailing out Europe, funding African governments, leading the world in private space industries alone not to mention other technologies that are, or are not consumer based. The world trades in USD. The Euro has fallen to .79 to 1 USD. We industrialize China, and give foreign aid around the world. That doesn\'t mean we should do the other bad things we do, but your point is getting a bit childish. 99% of North Korea doesn\'t even have electricity. Sure, SOPA is bad, and vindictive of a system gone horribly wrong, but I\'d rather not be in a country that would execute me for not praising my leader.

Any country with America\'s power would start wars. You just have to look at which one would also attempt provide the most as well, and America fits that bill.

Just sayin\'.

I am sorry but some of the stuff there is untrue in huge respects. America is a constitutional republic, I know that. And capitalism is an economic system. But I was saying that you government is a capitalist empire to signify the idea that you whole country can be brought to see one way if someone has the money.

With the United States gone, the world will find someone else, and create a new world order. Look what happened to the British empire. Before the USA got the power they have today, the world would have said they couldn\'t function without them. We could and do. You arn\'t bailing out Europe. That\'s a pipe dream in your economic state. Your being bailed out by China.

And lets stay on the topic of US Debt. The US has a debt ceiling which got raised. And what would have happened if it didn\'t? Hyperinflation as you print large amounts of money, pushing your dollar down. That\'s why they raised it. The only reason why you don\'t have hyperinflation now is that the Chinese are buying the debt that you are creating.

Yes you give foreign aid, but tell me any big country that doesn\'t. Countrys in the EU give foreign aid. But how often have you heard of one of those countrys getting into wars without the US going in first, or it being a civil war.

A last point to go off on, the only reason the USD is the international currency is because the british fell on hard times. Whats going to happen when that happens (which it will, it will always happen unless its a fixed currency which is not used by any country) to you...

I am sorry but some of the stuff there is untrue in huge respects. America is a constitutional republic, I know that. And capitalism is an economic system. But I was saying that you government is a capitalist empire to signify the idea that you whole country can be brought to see one way if someone has the money.

With the United States gone, the world will find someone else, and create a new world order. Look what happened to the British empire. Before the USA got the power they have today, the world would have said they couldn\'t function without them. We could and do. You arn\'t bailing out Europe. That\'s a pipe dream in your economic state. Your being bailed out by China.

And lets stay on the topic of US Debt. The US has a debt ceiling which got raised. And what would have happened if it didn\'t? Hyperinflation as you print large amounts of money, pushing your dollar down. That\'s why they raised it. The only reason why you don\'t have hyperinflation now is that the Chinese are buying the debt that you are creating.

Yes you give foreign aid, but tell me any big country that doesn\'t. Countrys in the EU give foreign aid. But how often have you heard of one of those countrys getting into wars without the US going in first, or it being a civil war.

A last point to go off on, the only reason the USD is the international currency is because the british fell on hard times. Whats going to happen when that happens (which it will, it will always happen unless its a fixed currency which is not used by any country) to you...

And I was saying Capitalist is no longer what America is. And even if it was, that\'s a good thing. Capitalism, rose from the ashes of the oppression of feudalism and singlehandedly industrialized the western world. Communism didn\'t do that; it corrupted and destroyed nations forcing them back down to agrarian societies. There won\'t be new world order, ever, or at least not for a very long time. That\'s highly idealistic thinking, and the same goes for thinking the world will find someone else. The British Empire is a flawed example because they didn\'t support the entire world, they only controlled it. Red Cross, the UN, NATO, Paying for Germany\'s and Japan\'s Armies; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid, a list of Countries directly payed for by US foreign aid, and below that is a list of all United States foreign aid organizations. And yes, the united states is secretly bailing out Europe as stated by Federal Reserve official in the Wall Street Journal: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000064610. And look at how badly Europe is still failing, Britain is gaining disdain for the German controlled EU for having to use all their money to bail out a failing greece and france. And we\'re not really being bailed out by China, we\'re being subsidized. They couldn\'t last a second without us funding their developing nation in a way no one else in the world could. It\'s a symbiotic relationship. The United States gives away 25 billion a year in foreign aid, followed by Japan, the second largest donator in foreign aid wadding up a mere 8 billion since it\'s inception in 2002. Countries in the EU are in no position, and often give very little in foreign aid. And what does European countries being to weak to go to war have to do with the United States?

'A last point to go off on, the only reason the USD is the international currency is because the british fell on hard times.'
That\'s completely incorrect, a tale told by the British to drum up feelings of superiority. World War II left europe in ruins, and in the light of ally victory the United States created the 'Bretton Woods system' to help stabilize your economies (not to mention the lend and lease act, sheesh) and after we stopped being backed by gold Europe realized because we pay for them they have to accept the USD as a reserve currency; a fiat currency backed by oil.

So I don\'t really see what you\'re getting at.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

And I was saying Capitalist is no longer what America is. And even if it was, that\'s a good thing. Capitalism, rose from the ashes of the oppression of feudalism and singlehandedly industrialized the western world. Communism didn\'t do that; it corrupted and destroyed nations forcing them back down to agrarian societies. There won\'t be new world order, ever, or at least not for a very long time. That\'s highly idealistic thinking, and the same goes for thinking the world will find someone else. The British Empire is a flawed example because they didn\'t support the entire world, they only controlled it. Red Cross, the UN, NATO, Paying for Germany\'s and Japan\'s Armies; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid, a list of Countries directly payed for by US foreign aid, and below that is a list of all United States foreign aid organizations. And yes, the united states is secretly bailing out Europe as stated by Federal Reserve official in the Wall Street Journal: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000064610. And look at how badly Europe is still failing, Britain is gaining disdain for the German controlled EU for having to use all their money to bail out a failing greece and france. And we\'re not really being bailed out by China, we\'re being subsidized. They couldn\'t last a second without us funding their developing nation in a way no one else in the world could. It\'s a symbiotic relationship. The United States gives away 25 billion a year in foreign aid, followed by Japan, the second largest donator in foreign aid wadding up a mere 8 billion since it\'s inception in 2002. Countries in the EU are in no position, and often give very little in foreign aid. And what does European countries being to weak to go to war have to do with the United States?

That\'s completely incorrect, a tale told by the British to drum up feelings of superiority. World War II left europe in ruins, and in the light of ally victory the United States created the 'Bretton Woods system' to help stabilize your economies (not to mention the lend and lease act, sheesh) and after we stopped being backed by gold Europe realized because we pay for them they have to accept the USD as a reserve currency; a fiat currency backed by oil.

So I don\'t really see what you\'re getting at.

Firstly I think being left in ruins is falling on hard times.

Alot of you stuff is true yes, almost all of it. The main thing I am trying to say is that america has alot of flaws economically and they are starting to come out. There arn\'t any problems with the fact that the USA donates large amounts of money. Thats great for them.

The main problem is that the chinese are buying your debt. Put it under the words of subsidization or anything else but they are buying your debt. Why? To fix there own lower so that they can continue to make money. They could also do this with the EU if they wanted to but they seam to be buying yours. What if China decides to float. What if China starts buying debt from the EU instead of the USA. The USD will drop like the Japanise. I am not saying that the USA will disapeir from the maps if it happens but if you guys don\'t get your money troubles taken care of, something bad will happen.

And why couldn\'t the chinise survive without america\'s help. Well, they could. You are forgeting that these are business. If worst comes to worst they will move. There are also large corperations in europe and asia that have factorys in China. And Europe still gets to buy cheap Chinese goods.

I hope that at some point that every other country sees what the USA is worth and does right buy there people and puts this sick puppy down.

Goodnight.

Firstly I think being left in ruins is falling on hard times.

Alot of you stuff is true yes, almost all of it. The main thing I am trying to say is that america has alot of flaws economically and they are starting to come out. There arn\'t any problems with the fact that the USA donates large amounts of money. Thats great for them.

The main problem is that the chinese are buying your debt. Put it under the words of subsidization or anything else but they are buying your debt. Why? To fix there own lower so that they can continue to make money. They could also do this with the EU if they wanted to but they seam to be buying yours. What if China decides to float. What if China starts buying debt from the EU instead of the USA. The USD will drop like the Japanise. I am not saying that the USA will disapeir from the maps if it happens but if you guys don\'t get your money troubles taken care of, something bad will happen.

And why couldn\'t the chinise survive without america\'s help. Well, they could. You are forgeting that these are business. If worst comes to worst they will move. There are also large corperations in europe and asia that have factorys in China. And Europe still gets to buy cheap Chinese goods.

I hope that at some point that every other country sees what the USA is worth and does right buy there people and puts this sick puppy down.

Goodnight.

No one ever said America never had flaws. Every economic system has flaws; every country has flaws, heck, everything has flaws - period. China can\'t buy debt from the EU because the EU is failing as it is. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/11/obama-pledges-support-for-europe-in-cannes.html China can\'t afford to help the Europeans right now, they need help themselves. Help we\'ve been providing. And even if they did, like you\'re proposing, we would find another way to stabilize USD probably through war or technology. You\'re down to mere speculation, as no one really knows the future of the United States right now. China wouldn\'t survive without America\'s help because we stimulate their economy, provide them with goods and pretty much let them unrestrictedly ruin their environment to develop. You keep going on and on about how every country is better than the United States, which is just arrogant.

The United States is worth a lot, which is why it\'s been the biggest brain drain, science/technological, and military hub of the world. Comparing the United States to a sick puppy that needs to be put down is the final nail in the coffin that is your rant. Sensationalism and fear mongering isn\'t going to win the day. I would suggest you do more research into this field from respectable new sources that provide more than just mere idealistic and revolutionary speculation.

Have fun!

Hey ass we went to war over iraq for 9-11 HINT HINT and for operation iraq freedom and we dont attack North Korea because we dont want another NUCLEAR WAR plus we are over there on the other non-communist side Helping them from the other korea so they dont attack and who ever said that they ever started a war ITS A WAR its just a cease fire anyone can pull the trigger on there borders and get it running

Hey ass we went to war over iraq for 9-11 HINT HINT and for operation iraq freedom and we dont attack North Korea because we dont want another NUCLEAR WAR plus we are over there on the other non-communist side Helping them from the other korea so they dont attack and who ever said that they ever started a war ITS A WAR its just a cease fire anyone can pull the trigger on there borders and get it running

Completely and utterly wrong. There were plans to invade Iraq dating to BEFORE 9/11.

And saying a war with North Korea would be a nuclear war would be like saying a hand grenade is a nuclear weapon. The nuclear tests they\'ve performed have been some of the lowest yield nuclear explosions in history.

Completely and utterly wrong. There were plans to invade Iraq dating to BEFORE 9/11.

And saying a war with North Korea would be a nuclear war would be like saying a hand grenade is a nuclear weapon. The nuclear tests they\'ve performed have been some of the lowest yield nuclear explosions in history.

:3

Guest GroundHOG-2010

And even if they are the lowest yield nuclear explosions in history, we can just use MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) to turn the war away from a nuclear war.

No one ever said America never had flaws. Every economic system has flaws; every country has flaws, heck, everything has flaws - period. China can\'t buy debt from the EU because the EU is failing as it is. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2011/11/obama-pledges-support-for-europe-in-cannes.html China can\'t afford to help the Europeans right now, they need help themselves. Help we\'ve been providing. And even if they did, like you\'re proposing, we would find another way to stabilize USD probably through war or technology. You\'re down to mere speculation, as no one really knows the future of the United States right now. China wouldn\'t survive without America\'s help because we stimulate their economy, provide them with goods and pretty much let them unrestrictedly ruin their environment to develop. You keep going on and on about how every country is better than the United States, which is just arrogant.

The United States is worth a lot, which is why it\'s been the biggest brain drain, science/technological, and military hub of the world. Comparing the United States to a sick puppy that needs to be put down is the final nail in the coffin that is your rant. Sensationalism and fear mongering isn\'t going to win the day. I would suggest you do more research into this field from respectable new sources that provide more than just mere idealistic and revolutionary speculation.

Have fun!

Lets agree that we disagree on our views on how the united states in going economically.

I tend to get into these debates where I have a limited knowledge in because the are fun. An example is that I got into a 10-20 min debate on whether high level programming languages are better that assembly, with me debating for assembly. I lost but I had fun doing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.