Win a copy of KSP!

KasperVld

Hello everyone!

If you've been following this weekend's marathon on KSP-TV you couldn't escape the contest Squad and Yargnit organised whereby you could win one of five copies of KSP by learning from Professor Kerman. Well, on Friday I decided to help Yargnit out by purchasing a gift code for KSP to give away during the contest. Due to various reasons the gift code was not used so now I have a gift code I won't use. This means I'll be giving you the opportunity to win a free copy of KSP! So what do you have to do? You're going to have to work for it: whoever promotes KSP in the most original way will win a free copy of KSP.

You have one week to promote KSP and submit your promotion through the form below. Depending on the number and quality of responses I'll either put up a poll or choose the winner myself. The winner will have their gift code sent to them immediately through either email or as a forum PM. I'll then also announce the winner and the way they promoted KSP for some extra glory! You can do anything from handing out flyers to making posters or walk around as a Kerbal for a day! The weirder the better!

Please do keep in mind:

• This contest is only open to people who do not yet own a full copy of KSP. Entering to give KSP to a friend who does not have KSP is also acceptable.
  • Any entries that feature illegal activities will be disregarded (for example unsolicited graffiti)
  • This contest is not officially endorsed by Squad
  • The results are final

Have fun, and post any questions you may have below!

Edited by KasperVld

My entry? I put a lot of effort in it.

EDIT #1: Oh I just noticed what you actually said there... "If"... OK sorry

EDIT #2: wait....you mean PROMOTE meaning like saying KSP is beautiful or advertising it...

because if advertising, use mine, and ill speak Kerb Language! (Spanish backwards)

EDIT #3 yea yea yea try clicking that TINY button on iOS. It's almost impossible.

Edited by TADBTD
OK

Oh wait, u mean going out in public doing stuff to advertize?

if so then ermmmm. Ima not willing to embarrass myself to the guyanese people. Sorry guys.

<-------------- Has full copy but wants to give friend.

Remember though that there will be many submissions with Youtube videos. Going out to advertise KSP will really set your entry apart from the others :)

Im doing public advertisement! This will be a fun haloween...:P

Alright, time for the big announcement!

I've seen many, many responses to the contest, with all sorts of reasons and stories. I would like to highlight two entries before I mention the winner. The first is from Milan (janeLHX) who wrote that he had told one of his best friends about KSP and that that friend proceeded to buy KSP. His friend is now playing KSP all day long and he feels that he should be compensated for the loss of a friend, which is worth exactly one copy of KSP. This one certainly put a smile on my face, but I only have one copy to give away unfortunately. The second entry that really stood out but fell just short of winning is John's (JRF2k), who not only spams Facebook and Youtube with his KSP exploits but has also sent an email out to his daughter's Talented and Gifted teacher, informing her "of what a great learning/teaching tool KSP would be for the children she teaches and how it could really ignite a passion for the STEM subjects which we so desperately need". Unfortunately, John, I only have a copy of KSP to give away and not one of the Kerbal figurines as you requested.

So, that brings us to the winner of the contest. Like John's entry the winner intends to use KSP for educational purposes. I've seen a few applications for use in schools, but only one can win. I'm glad to announce that Kevin (VolumeMixer) and his students will soon be able to enjoy KSP as part of their curriculum. Congratulations! I checked with the guys from Squad and this license is enough to teach your entire class. Check your forum private message inbox to receive your code.

Again, a big thank you to everyone who entered, and good luck in your future missions!