Action group to transmit data?

I have an action group set up to collect all the science data at once, makes it easier than selecting each experiment and getting the results manually. I can then send them all from the results screen, but it would be nice for those times when you don't want to send the results right away and just close the results screen, or when you come back from an EVA and want to send those results, to have an action group on the antenna to transmit data, but there is none. You have to manually select the antenna and tell it to transmit each time.

For those hardcore players trying to fly in IVA mode only, it would make it possible as they wouldn't have to switch to ship view, select the antenna, transmit, go back to IVA, etc.

And for those times when you need all your hands on the controls and want to transmit, having a simple button press to transmit all data would be nice.

TL;DR - antennas need a transmit data action group setting.

I also thought that it would be useful to make transmission with action group. But if you run an experiment, you get the dialog and you need to decide what to do with the result anyway - it's not more clicking than anything else if you click on the Transmit button for each of them.

I found that as well, you just click transmit a bunch of times and be done with it, but there were a few occasions where an action group setting for it would be nice. Most of the parts have action group availability for a bunch of things, I imagine it's just an oversight at the this point and, I hope, will be added later.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.