Sebbi Lebga

Space Exploration Agency

Sebbi Lebga    16

We already did a flight with a space plane to Minmus, but this was before we had access to the RAPIER engines. Now, with the new hardware available, we want to do a second Minmus mission and hopefully return this time back to Kerbin. This episode features the long ascent into space.

Sebbi Lebga    16

Before we start over with the career mode, we need to finally return our brave Kerbalnaut from the surface of Minmus.

Sebbi Lebga    16

After a lot of flights with air planes and space planes, it's time to gather some science: we're switching to career mode! Over the upcoming episodes, I like to produce a coverage of my advancements through the tech-tree. If possible, I like to build some planes in this career mode and gather some science "on wings".

Sebbi Lebga    16

After our unintended mission to the North Pole, we improved our rocket design and are now able to insert ourselves into an orbit around Kerbin. Let's explore our homeplanet from space!

Sebbi Lebga    16

It's time to extend our research to a new celestial body. Our next goal is landing on the Mun, but before we will do this, we need to fly to it, enter an orbit around it and look for good landing spots.

Sebbi Lebga    16

Our Munar Reconnaissance Mission has shown that our space craft should be able to land on the Mun. After some small modifications were made, the space craft is ready for our first career mode Mun landing.

Sebbi Lebga    16

After our successful landing on the Mun, it's time to research its surface and bring the useful science back home.

Sebbi Lebga    16

After our first successful mission to another celestial body, we want to study a bit more our own home planet. Cleared for take-off!

Sebbi Lebga    16

After our first flight to Minmus, we want to explore this tiny moon and gather some science from different biomes.

Sebbi Lebga    16

It's time to expand the space program by constructing a research station in orbit around Kerbin. In order to do so, the first parts will be launched into space.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The station core is already orbiting Kerbin. Time to add all the other important modules to the new science station.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The station is finished, but is it also working and not damaged? Let's visit the station for the very first time!

Sebbi Lebga    16

The Kerbin Departure Stage is refueled and ready. Let's dock to it and use its power to visit Minmus again.

Promii    153

Hi Sebbi, I just want to say that I'm quite enjoying this series. Your quiet, enthusiastic narration style is exactly what I look for in Let's Plays.

Sebbi Lebga    16

@Promii: Wow, I'm overwhelmed by your responseâ€â€thank you so much!

Only one last step is missing to proof the fully functionality of the science station: bringing back science to the surface of Kerbin.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The first test of the Kerbin Departure Stage was a success. Time to prepare the next mission and to launch the new crew capsule. Furthermore, we need to capture the Kerbin Departure Stage and dock it to the station.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The next mission needs a crew capsule, the Kerbin Departure Stage and of course a lander. Let's launch the lander into space and assemble the final Constellation ship.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The Constellation is assembled and ready to fly up to the Mun. This is the final test before we start to prepare our first mission to leave the SOI of Kerbin.

Sebbi Lebga    16

Baring is ready to jump into his lander and fly over to a different biome of the Mun to collect even more science.

Sebbi Lebga    16

The Constellation is coming back from the Mun and the next mission is already scheduled: we want to fly to Duna. In order to achieve this long voyage, we need to add some additional fuel to the Constellation. This can mean only one thing: a lot of rocket launches.