Kerbal Addon Grouper & Manager

Splendid

jbt9MyVTBO6Vql.jpg

The concept of the software is to make addon managing as simple as it can be, you are able to group up addons into a big pile, making it easier to delete all of them in one go.

example:

iYS7OGkpPtUw0.JPG

You can create your own pile of addons, delete them all in one go (That\'s all you can do at this moment, I\'m planning on adding more options ofcourse)

I\'m still not done, hopefully I will be soon.

Works with any mods, hence the Generic part of the name.

It doesn\'t do parts on an individual basis, but there\'s no reason you couldn\'t put all your favorite parts in a folder and use it like a mod.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Edit: Ahh, I think I see what you have here, in a sense your creating a new mod as in the latter part of the sentence above. Interesting. Does it do the copying to and from parts folder?

Oh, well, You use this one to group up a bunch of files together, as a regular KSP mod usually requires more than a single file, then you can easily access it and delete it, modify it, and so on, without having to mess around with the individual files.

So if I have the vanguard grouped, and I want to delete all of it, or I have another pack of mods grouped, and I don\'t want them anymore, I can delete them off the computer at one go, or modify all of them at one go. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.