Video Tutorial On Control Modules

I have a serious question:

I just donated 10$ to the game developers. Thus, I should have access to the latest version of the game at all time. Indeed, I was given a link to download the non-demo version of the game, which I just downloaded.

BUT -> The content of the game is exactly the same as for the demo version! And I have absolutely no clue, what kind of building parts are shown in the video above, because i have (almost) none of them ...

Whats going on?

I have a serious question:

I just donated 10$ to the game developers. Thus, I should have access to the latest version of the game at all time. Indeed, I was given a link to download the non-demo version of the game, which I just downloaded.

BUT -> The content of the game is exactly the same as for the demo version! And I have absolutely no clue, what kind of building parts are shown in the video above, because i have (almost) none of them ...

Whats going on?

[list type=decimal]

[li]This is the wrong thread for this question[/li]

[li]13.2 is the latest version of the game[/li]

That help? Now regarding the video, I think it explains things quite well.

More clarification: The demo is currently the same as the non-demo. The next version (0.14) is the first paid version.

As far as the extra parts, they are user-created mods, and are downloaded separately from the game.