Ksp TV on twitch in 30 mins is about to talk about the next update. Im excited! :3

Cary

I forgot to mention this; I probably should've mentioned this. Max said there's been some considerations regarding "buffing" ion engines while increasing their resource intake, because they're not very viable ingame atm.

I forgot to mention this; I probably should've mentioned this. Max said there's been some considerations regarding "buffing" ion engines while increasing their resource intake, because they're not very viable ingame atm.

They got nerfed from 2kN of thrust to 0.5. IMHO, simply putting them back would be all they need. They did used to be viable.

So there's gonna be a contest to get your ship into the game?

... mwahahaha! I should put together a eleven thousand part monster and somehow win it.

"Oh, look at this ship. Let me click load and OH MY... GOD THE... UNIVERSE JUST... WENT... TO FIVE... FRAMES A... SEC... OND."

Edited by Whackjob

Why is it made so hard to find past Squad cast episodes?

I go to Twitch ksp tv via the link on the forum front page, click "videos" - there's Squad Cast after party but not the Squad Cast. Click on "more videos", same thing. Click on KSP-TV Programming Schedule, does not link to the actual episodes.

Why is it made so hard to find past Squad cast episodes?

I go to Twitch ksp tv via the link on the forum front page, click "videos" - there's Squad Cast after party but not the Squad Cast. Click on "more videos", same thing. Click on KSP-TV Programming Schedule, does not link to the actual episodes.

Go to the bottom of "videos," click "More Videos," then under the logo hit "Past Broadcasts." For some reason the Squadcasts aren't in the "highlights"...

Here's the one you want. http://www.twitch.tv/ksptv/b/499755778

It's Yargnit landing a massive glider on the Alternis Kerbol Tylo with some banter in the background from Max and Rows. Not a lot of new info.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.