Calculating specific impulse at a given point in the atmosphere?

I was unable to find out how on Wikipedia, the Kerbal wiki, or through searching the forums on a way to calculate the specific impulse for an engine at any given point in the atmosphere. Basically, I just want to know what the ISP is if I have the atmospheric pressure for the point of the atmosphere that I am calculating for. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It might be easiest to do this graphically, the atmosphereCurve in each of the engines' configs gives you your two points, e.g. 320s at 1 atmosphere, 370s in vacuum. It is a simple linear interpolation between them - 0.5 atmospheres gives in this case (320+370)/2 = 345s.

The wiki page on atmosphere gives you a way to convert between pressure and height.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Would the specific impulse also be calculated linearly in this fashion if the engine is in greater than 1 atmosphere e.g. Eve?

As far as I know, the 1 atmosphere value is the lowest the specific impulse can go. It's not extrapolated past that. In the above example, the engine would still be at 320s on Eve.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.