[0.90] Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System v4.13

helldiver

Found a bug!!, on ALL The vehicles such as the fire engine the police sedan, the regular sedan, and the bus and airstairs have bugged chassis / Wheels, and only steer in one direction no matter where i turn, and also the vehicle is halfway in the ground

That sounds familiar. IIRC you have them pointing the wrong way.

They're very temperamental.

Hi, I seem to have a problem with this mod. I install everything, and when I go to launch KSP, it just closes, without warning, and leaves nothing. It used to crash right after the ModuleManager loaded, so I removed it from the folder, it now loads to the end and just crashes. So, I tried moving all the items under the Parts folder in the KSO folder in gamedata to the Parts folder in the KSP directory, still no change. By the way, I installed the mod using the automatic installer, manual install, heck I even tried to install each pack individually, it still does not work. I can't find the cause of this problem, KSP runs fine without the mod installed.

???, IIRC, dafuq

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

You have the wheels oriented the wrong way. There are marks on the inside face of each wheel. (For the truck wheels (and the rover wheels I believe) its an arrow, for the sedan its a dot I believe)/ The need to be pointed down.

Okay well, it kinda worked, this time it broke KSP when i launched the fire engine, and then my computer BSOD'd with an UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_TRAP or something similar

Sounds like you have larger issues if your computer blue screened...

Irregardless

The thing broke my game, physics, live, Kerbin

Everything

I very much doubt that this mod broke your game, much less anything else. If it (by some ungodly series of events) did, you would be the only one with that issue.

Well when i tried to launch it the game broke

If you would like any help with that a KSP crash log would help. Otherwise, we're just guessing. If I had to guess though, I'd say it's RAM related since your system crashed.

If you would like any help with that a KSP crash log would help. Otherwise, we're just guessing. If I had to guess though, I'd say it's RAM related since your system crashed.

If his system crashed thats the symptom of a much larger issue than KSP being screwy... I dont think ive ever had KSP (much less any other game) blue screen my PC (that wasnt related to a failing piece of hardware)... and Ive done some pretty screwy stuff with KSP.

If his system crashed thats the symptom of a much larger issue than KSP being screwy... I dont think ive ever had KSP (much less any other game) blue screen my PC (that wasnt related to a failing piece of hardware)... and Ive done some pretty screwy stuff with KSP.
My Hdd might be failing due to factory defect, but for now that not the issue i need help with, im going to try the Auto Installer

- - - Updated - - -

i have not received a crash log as for it only BROKE the game, not completely crash it

Could possibly also be failing RAM. That can cause a lot of unpredictable behavior. It might be worth your time to use memtest on your system, Mods_o_joy, if you would like to rule that out as a possibility. If you have a linux live disk, just about all those come bundled with memtest. I believe windows has their own version of a RAM diagnostic software on their rescue disk as well. There are also HDD testing software out there as well if you believe that to be the issue, such as crystaldiskinfo and hdtune.

Well, why helldiver did not texture the KSOS with the wing-shoulder heatshield or whatever, causing me to do this. (Thanks Freeman for editing tutorial!)

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg559/bien_vincent/heatshieldshoulders_zpsbrnzaca7.png

Cheers, flamerboy67664/SpaceEagle.

Because the KSO is not the US Space Shuttle.

i have not received a crash log as for it only BROKE the game, not completely crash it

This is wrong. Unless you have deliberately disabled logging, KSP (actually Unity) always creates a log file. Always.

If you do not know where your log files are, see this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92229-How-To-Get-Support-READ-FIRST

Note that ksp.log does not count. It does not contain a full log. The log files preferred contain more detailed errors.

Edited by Starwaster

Well, I have 16 GB of RAM on my computer, so I don't think I'm lacking any memory.

I didnt see this post last night, but KSP is a 32-bit program. It can only utilize (roughly) 3.5GB of memory. I do see that you installed ATM and got it working. ATM should only take a longe tiem starting up the first time and then it should be quicker the subsequent times.

I understand they wasn't designed for FAR but what about the new 1.0 update with aerodynamics that are like FAR and NEAR. Is the KSO shuttles going to be decommissioned after the 1.0 update, or will you have to rework the parts for the update? Anyways works just fine with FREEMANstiq's Spaceplane patch and B9 airbrakes.

I understand they wasn't designed for FAR but what about the new 1.0 update with aerodynamics that are like FAR and NEAR. Is the KSO shuttles going to be decommissioned after the 1.0 update, or will you have to rework the parts for the update? Anyways works just fine with FREEMANstiq's Spaceplane patch and B9 airbrakes.

There is also StockDrag fix which don't have the problems like Far or Near from the way it looks.

There is also StockDrag fix which don't have the problems like Far or Near from the way it looks.

What problems does FAR and NEAR have or are you talking about the way they don't work right with KSO?

I dont know. The only people who would know that are helldiver and nazari. And even then, right now I dont think any mod author knows how 1.0's aero model will break their mods... if it will at all.

Nobody's going to know until we get the new aero model and get a chance to react to it. Mods are reactive, not proactive.