Squad-NASA cooperation needed ASAP!

czokletmuss

As to the final question; it IS worded such that a True or False answer is required. There is a difference between being educated about Darwinian evolution and believing in it due to personal or religious views. The question would have been better worded something to the effect that "human beings, according to Darwinian evolution, developed from earlier forms of life". I think the answers would have been a higher percentage indicated as true.

As to the final question; it IS worded such that a True or False answer is required. There is a difference between being educated about Darwinian evolution and believing in it due to personal or religious views. The question would have been better worded something to the effect that "human beings, according to Darwinian evolution, developed from earlier forms of life". I think the answers would have been a higher percentage indicated as true.

I found the results from that question intriguing as well. I personally believe that the low numbers in the U.S are a matter of pride more than anything. Many of us in the U.S. were taught, maybe not on purpose, that we are better than everybody else. The deeply religious people of the central U.S. are unwilling to accept any theory that suggests we came from monkeys. It seems to me that after so many wars that have been fought on their home soil, the E.U. are more willing to accept reality and scientific research. I think Americans are slowly coming around though, and are starting to accept their place in the world as fellow citizens and not the world's police.

Edited by Otis
grammar

KSP should also be issued to anyone who wants to write space opera. They should not be allowed to do a space flight scene without achieving a circular kerbin orbit, then landing again.

Personally speaking, it seems to depend upon the plot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.