Life just got real for one American 15 year old girl.

RedDwarfIV

The same principle is highly vague consider principles are derived from the components that make them up. Objectively looking at this situation there are only 1/10000000th similar issues, statistically irrelevant. This father loves his daughter to death, he really cares about her. That alone irrevocably disassociates any similar principles; one from love, the other from hate.

Six Day War -> Facebook post

Bombing of Gaza -> Shooting the laptop

Intifada -> [didn\'t happen]

Of course, that\'s rendered irrelavent by your evidence, Darrknox.

That guy is jsut one piece of shit. How a psychopath can you be to kill a laptop with a .45?

Not psychopath, just american. :) ( but... isn\'t it the same thing? :D )

This post contains stereotypical sense of humor.

It does not mean to offend any americans or any people any nationalities at all.

If it did, author is very sorry. So sorry that he can send you your own private apology letter through forums private message functionality.

Please do not shoot me with .45 or any other calibers nor kill me in any other way.

Have a nice day.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

That guy is just one piece of shit. How a psychopath can you be to destroy a laptop with a .45?

First ^ Fixed.

Second, you don\'t have to be psychopathic at all. He thought about it, and did this as a reply to her bitching and moaning about not getting what she wanted. She had a list of things that she wanted, but wouldn\'t get off her ass to do some work for it. She is 16, not 5.

Third, I believe since he did destroy something to teach his daughter a lesson, then he is alright by me. I put up with these idiot who have been given life on a silver plater, don\'t have to do chores or anything, and think they are the centre of there universe.

I had a bus ride with 3 people by a window with blinds. One wanted to have the blinds up and me and the other 3 wanted it closed. It turned into a 5-10 min argument.

In a more extreme case, I asked a person to pick up some trash he dropped on the ground, and almost got hit over the head by a scooter. This may seam small, and uneventful, but in my current state of mind (I repress alot of bad memorys, as I would have killed myself 2-3 times by now otherwise) I scared the living daylights out of me.

First ^ Fixed.

Second, you don\'t have to be psychopathic at all. He thought about it, and did this as a reply to her bitching and moaning about not getting what she wanted. She had a list of things that she wanted, but wouldn\'t get off her ass to do some work for it. She is 16, not 5.

Third, I believe since he did destroy something to teach his daughter a lesson, then he is alright by me. I put up with these idiot who have been given life on a silver plater, don\'t have to do chores or anything, and think they are the centre of there universe.

I had a bus ride with 3 people by a window with blinds. One wanted to have the blinds up and me and the other 3 wanted it closed. It turned into a 5-10 min argument.

In a more extreme case, I asked a person to pick up some trash he dropped on the ground, and almost got hit over the head by a scooter. This may seam small, and uneventful, but in my current state of mind (I repress alot of bad memorys, as I would have killed myself 2-3 times by now otherwise) I scared the living daylights out of me.

I did try to hang myself because of things like that.

There should be a link in the video. Just not a hyperlink. Also, as I\'ve said, I don\'t have Facebook. So I can\'t go to that link.

And my opinion is that this guy seriously doesn\'t understand the reasons why the American Constitution ever gave US citizens the right to carry guns - for defense against us, the British, and therefore for self-defense. Teenagers have things called \'hormones\'. Lots of them. And \'hormones\' cause emotional outbursts. If his daughter felt particularly bad, she might well do something like that. Its called \'the right to free speech\'. If your daughter has trouble relating to you, try and make relations better. Making them worse is exactly why the Gaza Strip is home to extremists against Israel, and is controlled by militant Palestinian group Hamas. Israel destroyed everything they had, and has denied them the materials to rebuild with. So now you get suicide bombers and tragic happenings, because some of the Palestinians there feel they have nothing left to lose.

First of all, the freedom of speech doesn\'t apply to everything. And try using that on your boss at work, see how he likes it. Respect must be shown. She is just lucky dad didn\'t take out yard stick. The few times I pushed the boundries like that to my parents I was spanked like you wouldn\'t believe, had my tv rights revoked and could only play outside and do my chores. Taught me quick to respect my parents.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.