The Great Medwedian Crisis

MedwedianPresident

CHAPTER 1: DIPLOMACY GONE WRONG

The Medwedian President gave the Itrevinan emperor a large golden statue depicting the two rulers shaking hands as a sign of friendship.

"Thank you, this is a beautiful work of art. I will put it into my private gallery, certainly, Mr.President.", thanked the Emperor.

"Oh certainly, your excellency. I am very thankful. Let us continue with the banquet! The Medwedian Cheese is already on it's way!", answered the President as two men rolled a giant ball of cheese into the room, after which one of them raised a large sword and sliced the cheese into more manageable pieces to be picked up by the cooks. Several minutes later, several men in dark robes, fedora hats and with dark sunglasses entered the room and picked up the statue.

"I am heavily worried about this activity;", said the President to the commander of his lifeguard. "Those people might be performing a masquerade and just might be robbers!"

"I am ordering my people to watch them closely;" answered the commander.

"Alpha-Alpha, i see the people carrying the statue into an odd direction. Their behaviour is strange.", the two heard a voice on the commander's radio.

"Engage Protocol Zeta!" ordered the president.

The President's Lifeguard, which was guarding his vessel in the port, immediately started running into the direction the men went to. Once the men were spotted, a large array of gunshots transformed them into swiss cheese.

"The Medwedians...slaughtering us for no reason...AAARRGGHHH *fire of gunshots*" was heard on the phone of the Emperor.

"WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO SAY? YOU ARE MURDERING MY SECURITY SERVICE!" yelled the emperor. "Any Medwedian entering our country will be counted as an act of war." The President heard when he and his commander started running into the direction of the port.

"All life guard soldiers in! We must be back in Medwed as soon as possible!", screamed the commander as Itrevinan soldiers started "motivating" the Medwedians to leave the country.

"I think it will sooner or later end up in a War!" Said the president as the boat roared onto the open ocean at full speed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.