MechJeb 2.1.1

Quintmason

I've put everything into the GameData folder and the MechJeb GUI doesn't even show up on my .23.5 version of KSP. Is there something I did wrong, or did I download the wrong one (MechJeb 2)? I play on steam, and I've watched numerous different tutorials. Thanks!

Is there a way to get MechJeb on .23.5 from spaceport or something that isn't buggy or something? I mean, I just want it, I've made landings on Tylo without it.

There's no shame in relying on your computer to fly your ship. As for the question, no.

Go to http://jenkins.mumech.com/job/MechJeb2/ and download the Mechjeb2.dll file (fixed for (0.23.5). If you want, make a backup of the existing Mechjeb2.dll file in your ...\Kerbal\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins directory. Copy the new Mechjeb2.dll into the ...\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins directory. Should be good to go.

Edited by steve58
corrected directory path

Wrong forum.

Huh, I thought this was the Add-on forum?

I thought it was a good question, exactly the same question I had

and the answers were equally good. I though something was wrong with my set-up since I had not previously installed mech prior to 23.5 and was not sure why it didn't work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.