Let's give SQUAD our point of view.

*lots of words*

Harv already went into detail about why they are concentrating on career mode right now.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/303-A-rant-about-development-asymptotes

And he's right. Before this slog through career started, there was no career mode. At all. It was completely unimplemented.

Edited by phoenix_ca

Incorrect. I want the game to be as realistic as possible within reason. Yeah, clouds, re-rentry heating and aerodynamics are realistic and I would welcome their addition into the game. But there's simply no point in requiring players to rebuild command pods and do flight tests simply because you think it should be either 100% or 0% realism. Pick and choose different elements to maximise realism while still making the game fun.

i agree to that Statement. And because we are not the devs, who do the work, all we should do make humble suggestions, and not go like "this has to be "

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.