K-P0110 - Apollo-like crew module, now with source files included

Ledenko

Well, only one releases a realistic Soyuz, and that one is undernourished because it's user has stopped working on KSP for a while. Meaning BobCat. I really wish he would keep working on his mods, but he seems to have too much stuff IRL. Me on the other hand is sitting here with nothing to do, too lazy to download blender and unity, cause that will take too long. But I don't quite know the fourth mod. I only know tantares(which seems like its cramming the kerbals) and Orionkerman's Soy-Juice, which is taking a long time to finish, but he's making a lot of goodies, so it makes sense. Please tell me the fourth one.

Bobcat hasn't stopped working on the Soyuz. There is a link for the new beta on one of the release page. He might need more time for it but it has been told that Dragon01 and he are working on upgrading things. Also if lazy people are begging for releases at least say 'please'.

What are the chances that you could make a shroud for the capsule?

I really want to use this a replacement for the stock capsule, but since I always use SumDum's SDHI, the thing just ends up looking kind of weird on the launch pad.

What are the chances that you could make a shroud for the capsule?

I really want to use this a replacement for the stock capsule, but since I always use SumDum's SDHI, the thing just ends up looking kind of weird on the launch pad.

I've got a LES model that would be a perfect fit for this module already made, I'll look into finishing that one. I won't be making a shroud because I don't like them, plain and simple :)

I've got a LES model that would be a perfect fit for this module already made, I'll look into finishing that one. I won't be making a shroud because I don't like them, plain and simple :)

What are the chances you could make a conical docking adapter that fits the custom docking port probe? The one request I bugged you with before you went on your hiatus ;)

Great mod. Is there a reason you disabled staging for the decoupler? Is there a bug if I enable staging for the internal decoupler?

Thanks keep up the great work.

It won't bug if you enable staging. I think it was done to prevent accidentally staging through it. (To enable go to the config and in the Decoupler Module there should be a isStaged thing)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please tell me, that the heatshield works with DREC and I will proceed to have your babies! And if you could make a 4 meter variant I will do anything you want!

I just made up a module manager config for DRE support for the Heatshield. I'm working on getting a RealChute one up for the parachute as well.

Edit: Moral of the Story: UPDATE YOUR MODS! In other news here's the RealChute Config as promised. Requires the latest version of Realchutes and Module Manager 2.2.0

Edited by Taki117

Hey look, an RPM config! Alright, it's time to fess up - this summer I'm basically not using the computer outside of work, I'm either diving, getting drunk or hanging out so I won't even pretend I'll be doing anything with this soon. Maybe in a few months, but right now, since there's still interest in this wacky pod, I'm totally willing to give up all the assets to someone who'd be willing to finish it. Heck, I might just opensource it and let anyone who wants to go at it :)

Hey look, an RPM config! Alright, it's time to fess up - this summer I'm basically not using the computer outside of work, I'm either diving, getting drunk or hanging out so I won't even pretend I'll be doing anything with this soon. Maybe in a few months, but right now, since there's still interest in this wacky pod, I'm totally willing to give up all the assets to someone who'd be willing to finish it. Heck, I might just opensource it and let anyone who wants to go at it :)

OPENSOURCE IT!

i love opensource because it means the mod doesn't die and it means we can just hack at it the way we want to :D good job!

Don't drop it, or at the very least, let it go free. :) I like it much more than I like the stock Mk1-2 for the same applications, I even keep a set of specially edited parts to go with it -- modified service module and RCS ring from NovaPunch, modified SDHI parachute docking port...

I checked and there's 6 gigs worth of stuff because I saved a bunch of confusingly saved iterations so I'll have to do some digging to find the right files. Once I get around to that, I'll upload the package and release it into public domain.

I checked and there's 6 gigs worth of stuff because I saved a bunch of confusingly saved iterations so I'll have to do some digging to find the right files. Once I get around to that, I'll upload the package and release it into public domain.

Sounds awesome, I will most definitely make an rpm iva for this fine pod.

Don't drop it, or at the very least, let it go free. :) I like it much more than I like the stock Mk1-2 for the same applications, I even keep a set of specially edited parts to go with it -- modified service module and RCS ring from NovaPunch, modified SDHI parachute docking port...

Say did you modify the SDHI parachute via a MM ? Would you like to share it? I made an a while ago but lost it.Well , I could easily make a new one but if you would like to share yours it would bea easier.

@Ledenko

Open-Source is definetely the best way to go, Good decision

Say did you modify the SDHI parachute via a MM ? Would you like to share it? I made an a while ago but lost it.Well , I could easily make a new one but if you would like to share yours it would bea easier.

It's out of date after the changes in RealChutes, unfortunately, I need to do it again when I get the time to actually play instead of chasing around the problems introduced by 0.24. :)

It's out of date after the changes in RealChutes, unfortunately, I need to do it again when I get the time to actually play instead of chasing around the problems introduced by 0.24. :)

Well then,maybe I'll do one and send it to you :) Though yet to set up my modded game for 0.24 so that may take some time for me too :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.