Bomber Mark I Plane

Original name ( I know), the Bomber Mark I Plane hold 4 mystery goo canisters, with the full functionality of a regular plane, so now you can do science and splatter it all over the KSC! Craft file: http://www./view/o1034cb9ssg0eqv/Bomber_Mark_I.craft

EDIT: Here are the Pictures!

DGrExA4.png

The Bomber Mark I!

XlWCWKM.png

The arrows point to the goo just released.

UWRTDZ7.png

This things lands very well,and is very maneruable. The magic of wing spam!

Edited with GIMP. Spamming Sharpen is always good!

Edited by ThinkOutsideTheHangar
Please dont notice that I have misspelled hangar. Please.

Be very careful downloading any thing and with out a screen or 2 it may just be a bug......:huh:

With all the cyber crime going on just CYA all..........

Seems that after KSP went to Steam D/L there is less chat and a lot of lookers..........

Edited by BlackHoleSun

Be very careful downloading any thing and with out a screen or 2 it may just be a bug......:huh:

With all the cyber crime going on just CYA all..........

Seems that after KSP went to Steam D/L there is less chat and a lot of lookers..........

Do you really believe that we would deliberately post a malicious file and parade as a craft? There is something called windows defender and uac to prevent this.

Also, what's your big deal with the fact ksp went on steam? It just allowed me to organize my game collection into one platform. Do you believe steam made all of the old users leave? We're mostly still here, and you should give a chance to the new posters to learn our untold rules.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.