Kerbal Corp Wars!

StrahmDude

two things.

First off where did the The Kerbal Military overthrows the government come from? Is it from macys videos?

Lastly everyone needs to fully update the timesheet thing! At the very least include contact information!

1) I answered that already :/ Here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/82725-Kerbal-Corp-Wars%21/page31

I'm just saving space and not trying to be an a$$

Edited by choninja21
sigh

1) I answered that already :/ Here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/82725-Kerbal-Corp-Wars%21/page31

I'm just saving space and not trying to be an a$$

O yea... woops. I am thinking we should cut that, What is your reasoning behind that?

Also thedogs still needs to update his backstory, and territory.

O yea... woops. I am thinking we should cut that, What is your reasoning behind that?

Also thedogs still needs to update his backstory, and territory.

It makes sense why the police would be so overbearing plus it justifies why we're not separate countries fighting each other.

It makes sense why the police would be so overbearing plus it justifies why we're not separate countries fighting each other.

The idea is they don't have to money to spend on policing every planet. Since the government can't run companies it would be a huge expense so to save money they decided to make a big show of it and just cover everything up. They do control a entire planet and that isn't inexpensive......

By the way, this brings up something else....

I just want to let you all know, the ksp police can be defeated and we can have a war on kerbain. I fully plan and the start of civil wars and different people controlling the ksp police based on our actions. I hope you all are ready :)

I have made some changes. Please read over them.

First I switch the mine and factory names just because the factories are basically producing goods. Also I have gotten rid of the rocky surface requirement.

Also, everything will have a 1 turn build delay.

Edited by StrahmDude

I have made some changes. Please read over them.

First I switch the mine and factory names just because the factories are basically producing goods. Also I a=have gotten rid of the rocky surface requirement.

Also, everything will have a 1 turn build delay.

Good. I was wondering when you'd post what we'd talked about.

btw I bolded a typo in your post that's driving me nuts :P It didn't work but trust me its there -_-

Guys. We need to talk about the territories split up and everyone needs to fill in the contact info on the timetables.

2 issues:

1) Should chaos inc have a planet? You are the trader, but maybe you will want to store ships on it and buildings that you can sell... You won't be able to get resources from the planet. You are already gonna get tones of build points. Also if yes should we see about switching moho for duna? He did call dibs first.

2) If yes should we do 1 of 2 things.

A) make the mun available for claiming.

B) make everyone only start with 2 planets.

Also know I have buffed the trader. Increased how much they get per station part and also as a side note, you will probably want to start with getting a core around every single planet and getting (including the core) .75 per planet. Including kerban, kerbol, and the mun.

Okay not to sound stupid or anything but can I get a really quick recap of what you guys have been talking about cause I have been busy with RL things like school and internship and building weapons and my own super weapon >:) so I have had little time to read this, again sorry for that

Okay not to sound stupid or anything but can I get a really quick recap of what you guys have been talking about cause I have been busy with RL things like school and internship and building weapons and my own super weapon >:) so I have had little time to read this, again sorry for that

What was the last thing you read? The page would be helpful. I need to know, so I know what to tell you XD

If you want a good idea of what the rules and all of that are now, check the first page, which is constantly updated, and check what choninja has shared with you.

The we talked about those things I shared. Remember? They should be in your gmail.

Guys, I wanted to bring up 2 points:

1) How often should we start a new turn? Should we do it once a week or just have people let us know when they finish it, so when everyone is finished we start a new one?

2) Should we do any ship recycling? What I mean by that is if, for example, one of Macy's fighters lost it's from docking port. Should we put something in where he can turn that ship into BP or he can get it fixed at the trader?

Guys, I wanted to bring up 2 points:

1) How often should we start a new turn? Should we do it once a week or just have people let us know when they finish it, so when everyone is finished we start a new one?

2) Should we do any ship recycling? What I mean by that is if, for example, one of Macy's fighters lost it's from docking port. Should we put something in where he can turn that ship into BP or he can get it fixed at the trader?

I think we should have it so the trader can repair and refuel/rearm your ships. For a price of course. It should be cheaper to just refuel and rearm the craft yourself but we should have this option if need be

Edited by choninja21

I think we should have it so the trader can repair and refuel/rearm your ships. For a price of course. It should be cheaper to just refuel and rearm the craft yourself but we should have this option if need be

Might get too complex and be a massive headache though it sounds good in theory, also i think that delfiler should get the mun as his base since he is not engaging in a combat role and thus the kerbal police wont have any reason to not allow the trader to be on the mun(maybe as the political player delfiler might hold some sway over the kerbal police chief)

Might get too complex and be a massive headache though it sounds good in theory, also i think that delfiler should get the mun as his base since he is not engaging in a combat role and thus the kerbal police wont have any reason to not allow the trader to be on the mun(maybe as the political player delfiler might hold some sway over the kerbal police chief)

Does he have a combat role? I was under the impression that he does

He is the trader. He can sell you ships, weapons and fuel for BP. I think the mun thing would be definitely possible. Defiler? What do you think?

It would cost him 2 BP to refuel a entire stations, so he can refuel your fleet for 4 BP and make a 100% profit. It's his discretion on the price.

I was just talking about, for example, having a small fighter that is half destroyed worth 40BP and you can pay 30BP to have it fully restored or retire it and get 10BP back.

Also, I wanted to talk about the ksp military overthrowing the government in Choninja's backstory. Where are you going with it? I just want to know why you put that in.

They impose marshal law and thats why the planet is off-limits. Idk if you think it doesn't work I can get rid of it

They impose marshal law and thats why the planet is off-limits. Idk if you think it doesn't work I can get rid of it

It's the whole idea that it is close enough that people can see the battles. Remember that the kerbal system is a small system and there are civilians in orbit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.