The Black Market (Military Craft for Kerbal War Game)

Be sure to get screenies of loaded and unloaded with fuel and weapons before parting with cash, a stable craft can turn into a death trap quite quickly with FAR installed :)

Not if it is designed right.

Like this is actually quite stable in flight with or without bombs and low on fuel. The CoM moves all of .1m.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Oh, god. The FAR demons. There is a reason I never downloaded that mod......

You are missing out. Stock KSP aerodynamics is just wrong.

We are the ONI Section 3 Beta Saboteur Operations Division.

So... a preview of my supermaneuvrable drone. The General Atomics Avenger, the successor to the predator series.

With its large weapons capacity, it can easily rain death on unsuspecting villages. Not to mention the CIA approved "collateral damage".

Our skunk works team strives to provide the best 1984 esque tools and equipment.

r9KJF6F.jpg

mu3CpEK.jpg

0YqPMG8.jpg

RXO5kYc.jpg

One of our Exo-atmospheric vessels. We are using anti gravity to test the stability and crash rating of the combat vessel.

It has been proven to survive multiple SRB and I-beam barrages. It employs two stage shroud armor.

Edited by andrew123

Oh, it is possible. Just that you have to climb very slowly up to about 12k meters, on full throttle, for 16 minuites. But still, it is priced to move! BUY TODAY; LOT I ONLY 120K MS EACH PLANE!

And if you didn't notice, the F-13 got to mach 5 speed at like... 8k meters, so its cruising altitude is more high than your plane. It was still speeding up, didn't even test it's full capacities.

New from Hodo Aerospace Research Munitions (Aka HARM)

The UAV-2/UCAV Sentinal.

It is an unmanned/kerbaled combat vehicle, cheap and low on maintenance (low parts count). The version pictured here has a RT2 omni-directional antenna on it for control from the command center, this is a requirement for HARM test craft, does not have to be included as part of the craft and can be removed.

Armament- 6 x .50cal (12.7mm HMG) mounted in the wings, 6 under wing hard points for rockets, bombs, or air to air missiles. Max payload is 15klbs.

Range, is nearly global.

Has IFF, and Flares. Is extremely nimble far, more nimble then any manned craft, capable of over 15g's !!!

Cost (according to MJ) 22.21mil (without rocket pods and missiles.) 31.94mil (with LAU rocket pods and AIM-9)

Mass-7.304t(clean)

Contact me in a PM and will furnish the .craft file for interested parties.

just a question: can we sell planes that intentionaly have flaws?

and for all you rocket fans out here, I got a rocket fighter coming out soon.

Edited by MCA

i would like to become a black market vendor but i have some question about the mods ive download the gamedata folder but not all the mods from th list were in it so im wondering is D12 raster props lazor system procedural wings is ok ? and in your idskillfull u dont have the flares so if i use last version of idskillfull is it ok ? and the how refuel is going to work without KAS ?

i would like to become a black market vendor but i have some question about the mods ive download the gamedata folder but not all the mods from th list were in it so im wondering is D12 raster props lazor system procedural wings is ok ? and in your idskillfull u dont have the flares so if i use last version of idskillfull is it ok ? and the how refuel is going to work without KAS ?
If it isn't in the gamedata.zip prolly best not to use it at the moment, a few more may be added, also it looks like some may be removed if permissions have to be followed and we'll be making our own. Refueling looks like robotic adjustable docking ports, just put a small one anywhere on the craft and it can be refueled by a robot fuel can if anyone wants to.

well guys, since the main thread is closed, we could do a military hardware contest here. I really don't understand why they closed it tough, it was really not roleplay

They get touchy very easily. You weren't the first and you won't be the last.

Just a slightly off-topic post here,

but how do I leave a team?

I unfortunately don't have the time to participate in this, but I would still like to build and post crafts here;

I just don't want to have yellow be stuck with a non-playing person though.

so now I am free of FAR! I will not uninstall it, but will disable aerodynamic failures. that's a pain in the ass gone

LOL, I don't find it a pain at all. If the craft is designed right you won't run into problems.

And now MCA Labs presents you the F-15 Rocket Fighter. Made to intercept bombers at high altitude and glide back to safety. Warning: this fighter is not made for flight of more than a few minutes. use at your own risk.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, I don't find it a pain at all. If the craft is designed right you won't run into problems.

Me: Jeb, are you ready to make this plane turn?

Jeb: Yes!

*rolls and pithces*

AERODYNAMIC FAILURE

No it is not a copy of the Me-163! We completely ripped-off the structure but we have 6 engines and we can go up to mach 3 with this baby

Edited by MCA

Drop in from orbit, hide in the valley, pop up from behind the mountain, rain down firey death and then hightail the back to orbit - The Minibug Kapache...

"Well, it was laughably overcomplicated as a civilian craft, but as a weapons delivery system it almost makes sense. Those missiles even go in a straight line sometimes."

Unnamed source.

Fully SSTO on Kerbin, Mun, Laythe and Duna (and probably lots of other places as well)

VTOL with a full weapons loadout of eight missiles, fired in pairs or as a volley or used as guided projectiles while in orbit.

POA

(or by zooming)

Me: Jeb, are you ready to make this plane turn?

Jeb: Yes!

*rolls and pithces*

AERODYNAMIC FAILURE

LOL that tells me you are not using struts where you need them, and you are using to much control. In otherwords you are ham handing the controls instead of using finesse.

Look at this monster, it is over 300 tons on take off, and doesn't suffere aerodynamic failures.

Note, not for sale.... it is an in house cargo craft.

Sighhhhhh....

I hope they'll open the war games thread up again soon.

I'm thinking of selling crafts, so what does "resupply" mean? Dock weapons to? Recover and relaunch?

The main thread is not re-opening, its dead, banned by the stupid_chris for being a "roleplay game", and interfering with the rules. I would consider resupply any way to repair or ready a craft for flight

Update: Chris is discussing the option of opening the thread with other admins! yayayayaayayaya

Edited by MCA

I just remembered how hard planes are to fly in FAR.

And by that I mean having to roll, pitch, make sure you don't stall, and make sure you don't miss your stop.

Yes I realize this can be fixed by increasing the max AoA, but still.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.