umm...

Deaf3279

Before the mods come and close this... It's soon. Within a week. Possible as early as tomorrow or Friday. Not dates for release for KSP it's out when it's ready.

When will .24 out? I cant find date release. if it already out how come my steam never download. I just found out today about .24 ....:huh:

It's going to come out when it comes out. The reason you can't find a date is because the devs of KSP don't release the date until it's already out.

Unfortunately, this query doesn't exactly meet the rules, so I'm going to have to send in the mods.

You know what this forum needs? A little counter for how many times people have asked when the new update is coming. It can display at the top of the page kind of like a hit counter for the number of visits.

Times this question has been asked: 924867250 and counting.

But seriously though, as you do seem a bit new: Nobody knows. SQUAD doesn't have a specific time scheduled, and they have made it clear to everyone that this is for the best and asking about update dates is unproductive. I do recommend you browse the "What Not To Ask" thread if you haven't already ;)

EDIT: WOW. Double ninja'd. Haven't had that happen to me before xD