Increase font size?

1 hour ago, HoY said:

Still no official reply either.

Given that the dev team went on a (much deserved) break after the 1.1.2 release, that shouldn't really be a shocker. 

10 hours ago, Kerbart said:

Given that the dev team went on a (much deserved) break after the 1.1.2 release, that shouldn't really be a shocker. 

if you look at the date on the FIRST post in this thread, it was WAY before 1.1.2. so that has Nothing to do with it.

16 minutes ago, HoY said:

if you look at the date on the FIRST post in this thread, it was WAY before 1.1.2. so that has Nothing to do with it.

If I look at the date you posted in this thread, that was less than a day ago. So it has everything to do with it.

it seems neither of you have a sense of linear time. thats fine, keep trolling peoples help requests and see where that gets you in life.

for the sake of the trolls I amend my statement:

It has been over a year since the first poster asked the question, and he/we have not had an official response as of yet.

Edited by HoY

6 minutes ago, HoY said:

it seems neither of you have a sense of linear time. thats fine, keep trolling peoples help requests and see where that gets you in life.

for the sake of the trolls I amend my statement:

It has been over a year since the first poster asked the question, and he/we have not had an official response as of yet.

Well, that is a clear and good question. Why didn't you say that before? The way you stated it first made you sound like an ignorous troglodyte who did not think that a vacation of the dev team would be a valid reason to not bow to your demands.

Communication is really important. See where not communicating will get you in life.

Being able to understand what someone is implying without them having to spell it out in black and white is also a part of communicating. In fact, that is a Huge part of communication in modern times. Thank you for derailing a help request thread, that's is the best help some people have to offer.