Slightly strange behaviour.

ASW122

I would have put this in the support subforum, but as that says that its for unmodded installs, and this doesn't seem to tie to any specific mod, I figured I'd start here.

Since 0.24.2 has been released I've been hitting this really weird thing. Its not game breaking, but its kind of annoying. Basically, when I'm flying, almost every time I hit certain altitudes or orbits (about 100k around Kerbin, about 30k around the Mun), the game zooms the camera out. A lot - to the point that I couldn't see a 200 tonne ship. Not even as a single pixel. I can zoom back in fine, but its aggravating because it can take a good 10-15 seconds to zoom back in and I can't figure out what's doing it or how to stop it.

Anyone else hit this (and ideally found a solution)?

try toggling map view, that normally resets the view.

Sorry its taken me a few days to reply but I just started a new job, so today was the first day I could test this, and it works, so thanks. Its weird though. Sometimes it doesn't do it at all, others it zooms out miles (until the ship vanishes) but a few times its zoomed out further than map view. The star is like half the size you'd normally get in map view.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.