Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Darn... the new Arleigh Burke Flight I is looking pretty tough. :)

Even the Brahmos missile can't cause any significant damage. And yes, I launched the Brahmos missiles from ground based launchers and the ship itself.

The front space is for VLS cells and a possible cannon.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Javascript is disabled. View full album

I have a persist for you if you want it, Zekes. :)

So, is there an order of turns or what? Do I just download the persistence and launch my ships, then attack once, then move on or what?

Well, it's more of a meeting place for players that want to battle themselves, and the place where they exchange saves to take turns (read the standard rules to see how we usually go about it, but they are only a guideline). You would have to find someone to fight you! But I'm sure someone will rise to the challenge... Me, I'm a bit busy ATM. If anything, I think I have an unfinished battle with zekes, and another we talked about with improved house rules.

Rune. But good luck on finding an opponent! May your SRBs strike true. ;)

I think I'm going to install some missiles on my Olaf statue and put it in orbit :D

"Prepare anti-MLP rounds"

"what, sir? Those are meant for -"

"I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MEANT FOR I SAID FIRE"

mpeSMqQ.jpg

Edited by zekes

Ok three. Max craft: 10

Max tonnage: unlimited

Without a tonnage limit, there is nothing stopping us from (and indeed it is more advantageous if we start) spamming massive warships...This also means that whichever one of us does not use ten of the former will be at a distinct disadvantage, limiting variety of deployment. Likewise, 10v10 combat shall take a very, very long time.

If this is what you want, then very well; I accept. But this shall be a very strange battle, I should think.

I think we need a new arms race... how about this?

O7IUknv.jpg

You know, I always said "the day a feasable combat Submarine works in KSP, the days of the battleships are over." This is it. It's over. Say goodbye to most surface ships too. This is just the prototype, I'm working on ones with higher speed.

I think we need a new arms race... how about this?

http://i.imgur.com/O7IUknv.jpg

You know, I always said "the day a feasable combat Submarine works in KSP, the days of the battleships are over." This is it. It's over. Say goodbye to most surface ships too. This is just the prototype, I'm working on ones with higher speed.

Ooh, awesome.

I'm going to have to build my own tonight.

Also, won't they have to surface between turns because the engines won't work without someone controlling it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.