~(Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System Rocket and Station Expansion Pack)~ K.S.O.S.R.S.E.P

HuntsmanThe7

The K.S.O.S.R.S.E.P Mod

The K.S.O.S.R.S.E.P (Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter System Rocket and Station Expansion Pack) Mod Pack is a HUGE expansion to the original KSO Mod made by The Epic and Talented Helldiver!

The Mod will include various types of new Shuttles including a large 5 Meter Mega-Shuttle to carry anything you want! Many other things will be added as well in the mod such as more Station Parts and a KSO styled Soyuz!

(And some other Weird Pointless Thingamajigs Will be added as well).

UPDATE: A lot of you have been suggesting I take this mod slow. Well I say I should probably add more stuff because why not! Science Parts,KSO Styled Rocket parts,New Solar Panels,More KSO styled Flags, and tons of more station parts!

Update 2:Finally Finished the Soyuz and Glory X3 Shuttle! Expect a Download Link soon! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:This is not an Official Expansion Pack but more of a Fan-Made thing made by Me and my 2 Brothers. :P

Please Don't Sue me...

KSO Mod Made By: Helldiver

(His Profile: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/members/76731-helldiver)

Edited by HuntsmanThe7

I'm not trying to be negative, but the scope of your project is -very- ambitious. I might consider just focusing on the station parts or the Soyuz before you even begin to try to tackle the shuttle. Helldiver spent a very long time learning how to make the shuttle work, and it was highly labor intensive. I don't want to discourage you; I'm just trying to prevent you from getting burnt out too early. But ultimately it's your work and your mod, so work on whatever you wish. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing your progress (I love the KSO art-style), and I wish you the best of luck on the project.

I don't think you need to name it after the mod, it seems you'd like to just make some tangentially related parts that have no real utility with the actual mod. I'm sure nobody will confuse it with helldivers work though so I'm just saying.

I don't think you need to name it after the mod, it seems you'd like to just make some tangentially related parts that have no real utility with the actual mod. I'm sure nobody will confuse it with helldivers work though so I'm just saying.

What he said :P

Plus that acronym.... :P doesn't exactly roll of the tongue.

This looks like it would be a neat mod!

I'm kind of rooting for someone to make an equivalent of the Space Shuttle's Spacelab Pallet, providing a flat surface and attachment nodes facing outward from within the KSO cargo bay.

The only thing is, I hope you're not taking on more of a task than you can handle. My brother and I together put nearly a week into creating my Munar Surface Experiment Pack, and it only has four parts in it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.