KSP crashed.

Most of those other maps are plugins which are needed for B9, and I also did read the How to Get support, and I don't know what I am missing I did add the Playerslog and I wrote what the problem is.

Take a look at the Example reports. In this case, the answer is apparent from the log alone, but in the future, you'll want include your KSP version, operating system and version, and the versions of all of your mods. Try to use the absolute minimum number of mods to cause the issue (not all the mods included with B9 are required).

That said, you're running out of memory. Two things to do about that: after you've updated or replaced all your old B9 crafts, delete the deprecated parts folder. Then install Active Texture Management. You could install Linux and run that 64-bit KSP, but somehow I think that's more work than it's worth.

Take a look at the Example reports. In this case, the answer is apparent from the log alone, but in the future, you'll want include your KSP version, operating system and version, and the versions of all of your mods. Try to use the absolute minimum number of mods to cause the issue (not all the mods included with B9 are required).

That said, you're running out of memory. Two things to do about that: after you've updated or replaced all your old B9 crafts, delete the deprecated parts folder. Then install Active Texture Management. You could install Linux and run that 64-bit KSP, but somehow I think that's more work than it's worth.

Thank you very much.