KSP unleashing Rainbow Force upon title screen

I just got a new laptop (Macbook pro w/ retina display) and I've set many of the graphic settings up to the highest they can go. I also have the following mods installed:

Near future Solar

Near future Technology

Near future Propulsion

KW Rocketry

When I launch the game, the majority of the textures in the title screen are tranluscent and rainbow-y. it also flickers a broad spectrum of colors. After entering my career game, Shadows are often incredibly glitchy, even when viewing the space center before entering a building. My computer has 8gb of ram divided into two 4gb chips, and my screen resolution is 2560x1600. I'm not that great with computers, but I figure that may help.:P

Thanks!

If you can cause the problem again, please follow the issue reporting guide in the How to Get Support sticky. You've got some of it, but more details could really help:

• Systems specs ( > About this Mac > More info)
  • KSP version
  • Player.log (Finder: Go > Go to Folder..., then type: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/)
  • Pictures would help a lot, too. You can take screenshots with Fn+F1 in the game or using the Mac OS X Grab utility.
  • Also, what temperature is your graphics core while running the game?
  • Does it happen with fewer mods?

If you can cause the problem again, please follow the issue reporting guide in the How to Get Support sticky. You've got some of it, but more details could really help:

• Systems specs ( > About this Mac > More info)
  • KSP version
  • Player.log (Finder: Go > Go to Folder..., then type: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/)
  • Pictures would help a lot, too. You can take screenshots with Fn+F1 in the game or using the Mac OS X Grab utility.
  • Also, what temperature is your graphics core while running the game?
  • Does it happen with fewer mods?

The problem actually seems to have solved itself. I cannot get it to return.