Ship Manifest: Slider doesn't work to transfer resources.

Hello i'm having trouble with ship manifest-kas-mks... all mods works good until i use two pipe end point (from kas) to "dock" 2 vessels and transfer fuel. when i link both pipe end point and open the ship manifest gui the slider to adjust the amount of fuel or resource doesn't move (can't change the digits above neither) and when i click "xfer" a small amount of fuel is transferred.

Quick save and load doesn't fix this.

Unlink the pipe end points doesn't fix this.

to get ship manifest work back i need to go back to space center and get back to my vessel (docked-linked) or restart the game.

And finally i got this error when i link with pipe end point 2 parts of my base (MKS) there's a lot of resources.

Error:  in drawGui.  Error:  Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object 

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ShipManifest.ManifestController.get_Vessel () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ShipManifest.ManifestController.drawGui () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Sorry for my English :sealed: