Assorted stories of Kerbals from before the space program.

Whirligig Girl

Hero

Jeb was not known for his willingness to fight. But sometimes you have to.

After another round of rootbeers, Jebediah still was not drunk. He gave up on trying to drink away his problems. Problems being the passing of his father, Charlo Kerman.

He sighed as the bartender walked up to Jeb. "You've had a lot to drink, I'm cutting you off." Jeb nodded. "I'm not drunk anyway, I'm not going to get drunk." Bartender told Jeb to track his fingers, and when he passed the test, he left Jeb alone. Jeb walked out of the bar, for the long walk home.

It was raining, something that didn't happen a lot where Jeb lived. Jeb ignored it, he'd endured worse in his life. Jeb heard a cry for help in the alley nearby. Jeb ran in to see what was the matter, and saw that a woman was being kidnapped. The two kidnappers dragged the bound Kerbal along the floor. As Jeb watched the kidnappers push the girl through a door, he followed with interest. He carefully snuck through the door and observed with interest. The gag was removed from the girl's mouth. Jeb noticed the peculiar red color of this kerbelle's hair. "Whit dae ye want wi' me?" The Kerbal shouted. You, Emmany, are essential to our plan. "Hoo dae ye kne mah nam?" "It doesn't matter. What does matter is that we know that you saw the event occur." Emmany's eyes widened. "Waht even't wouldya be talkin' aboot?" At this point, she noticed Jeb. Jeb held his finger agaist his mouth. "shhh." He whispered. Jeb started to go find a phone, then he saw a gun pointed at Emmany. He clearly had to act fast. He ran right up to the two criminals and punched them right in the face. The gun flew out of the kidnapper's hand, and Jeb got into a brawl with the two criminals.

Meanwhile, Emmany found that one of her hands was free. Carefully untying her arms and legs, she grabbed the gun. "Stop rieght noew! Ah dunnae kne whit in Kraken's Blazes is happenin', but it staps noo!" The criminals stopped, as Jeb bashed their heads into eachother. Emmany pointed the gun at Jeb. "Noo yoo'd best be gettin' it ay haur!" Jeb Left the unconscious bodies and ran away. Emmany tied the two criminals against a chair, and called the police.

The headlines for the next day day read "Mysterious Hero captures insane criminals!"

Now between you and me, Emmany did see the man who helped rescue her, again. But Jeb had become clean shaven, and less dirty, and he wore different clothes than he did in those depressed days. Jeb had to go through therapy and forgot that day completely. The two kerbals are both Astronauts now, but neither have any idea that they'd met eachother years before.

Tomoly and the Tragic Failroad

WIP

Synopsis: A Kerbal finds a horribly run-down railroad yard and tries to save it from becoming a junkyard. Meanwhile, Jebediah Kerman searches for a good place to build a junkyard.

(yes I'm just kidding)

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.