I can't get it!

1536u4p.png

God, this is frustrating. Anywhere from 20 to 310 megabytes before failure. I can't get it at home, because we have limited bandwidth and the file would be a 20th of the entire month's allowed bandwidth, and school seems to reject me.

Anyone else have this problem?

(Also, I can't run the patcher at school because it's blocked, I have to use a proxy plugin to get the download working, period.)

Okay, so, I now have these directories. (The download failed again):

GameData

KSP_Data

Launcher_Data

Might I be able to splice these into the previous game folder? (I.E. create a new directory, copy the other directories over to this new one, then place the three that I have inside)

Or will I need to try again?

What is really annoying is that it says that it downloaded 537mb but it really only did 360 or so. So I can't resume it. (I think.)

EDIT:

Will KSP.exe work with the new GameData and KSP_Data directories? I'm not sure.

Meanwhile, I'll try to redo the download.

EDIT2:

What kind of idiot programmed a download to overwrite the previous download when you restart?! I just lost the directories I had before! :mad::confused:

Edited by Starwhip

That's because you are overwriting the zip file. Also, use caution with splicing the files together. You may end up with corrupted files everywhere.

I was also having problems with chrome downloading. Mine kept hanging at 100-110 MB. Chrome also lets you pause from that screen you are showing above. Perhaps try to pause it every 100 MB or so.

Good luck,

-Claw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.