Help request to Recover Contracts after re-install

I had to completely re-install my marginally modded (mechjeb, kerbal alarm clock & a few others) KSP after the upgrade to .25 from .24. After replacing my old saves directories, the game is functional, and I have all the ships, missions, money, etc. However, all the offered, current and hististorical contracts are lost. I don't NEED them back, but I did enjoy browsing the completed ones to see which were profitable and prestigious, etc. Does anyone know how to recover the contracts into a new install of .25 from a back up of .24? Thanks,

David Pinter

I had to completely re-install my marginally modded (mechjeb, kerbal alarm clock & a few others) KSP after the upgrade to .25 from .24. After replacing my old saves directories, the game is functional, and I have all the ships, missions, money, etc. However, all the offered, current and hististorical contracts are lost. I don't NEED them back, but I did enjoy browsing the completed ones to see which were profitable and prestigious, etc. Does anyone know how to recover the contracts into a new install of .25 from a back up of .24? Thanks,

David Pinter

They're part of your save files.... if the rest of the save loaded but contracts did not, they might have had some dependency that is now missing. (such as a part)

If any part of that failed with an error then it could / probably would stop the rest of the contracts from loading.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.