2nd KRF Formula K Championship

NQMT

"Main body must be created from Pocket I-Beams and at least 1 1x1m metal plate."

Does that mean that wheels and all main parts have to be connected to that or I can place that anywhere as I can see from images.

This is a really good question, I hope we don't have any some-and-some going on at the moment.

Testing new proto machine and everything is going well for now it is a very fast car, still learning track.

1:40 not bad for the early design and not knowing the track. Still possible to improve a lot. ;)

Very frustrated with the bug in the last sector in front of hangar it is exactly on the best line and always flip my car, if using different line then I lose some time for corner. for the next time try to create track that will avoid bugs.

Edited by RussaX

Submissions are still open.

By the '1x1 plate and I-Beam' rule, you need at least one of each for the base structure, then build from that with anything.

Also, about the bug: if there weren't little pop-ups now and then, it wouldn't be challenging. That's the point of a challenge ;)

Edited by Kyrian

By the '1x1 plate and I-Beam' rule, you need at least one of each for the base structure, then build from that with anything.

Also, about the bug: if there weren't little pop-ups now and then, it wouldn't be challenging. That's the point of a challenge ;)

AHHH, that stupid terrain collider, yeah, it's annoying. I hit it at around 30 m/s and do a 4-5 meter hop with one or both sides of the car before getting all the wheels back on the ground.

good to know exactly the rules. yeah it wouldn't be challenging when you miss 10 laps in a row with the invisible bug.

I just thought that I could MASSIVELY reduce the weight on my car :D

-------------------EDIT----------------------

Removed 2 of the I beams and it weighs 933kg empty! Funny thing was it was under that limit so I had to put radiothermalscopic things on there to keep the weight above 900kg.

Got a 1:25 with infinate RCS fuel just now too!

Edited by burnoutforzai

I just thought that I could MASSIVELY reduce the weight on my car :D

-------------------EDIT----------------------

Removed 2 of the I beams and it weighs 933kg empty! Funny thing was it was under that limit so I had to put radiothermalscopic things on there to keep the weight above 900kg.

Got a 1:25 with infinate RCS fuel just now too!

infinite fuel is available?

Remember, the 'Fastest Lap' category can be entered by the new 'Open Class' which is unrestricted stock cars.

The lap itself doesn't mean anything, apart from bragging rights.

Also to note, all penalties are one second. If you jump start, +1s. If you cut a corner, +1s.

Well if cut a corner is a +1 penalty I think I should be able to do under 1 min lap ;)

Just managed a 1:24! Crazy to see how 5RCS being taken off the weight can reduce your time just enough!

Drawing on the record for this lap with Kyrian!

eBT51Id.png

AFPweFu.png

xf2bFvQ.png

TRK download: http://www./download/ds0w09par6vxrt4/KRF_-_Formular_K_-_SHA_MKV_LIGHT.trk

Also I'm very sorry for all the 'spam' as you can see above xD.

Edited by burnoutforzai

Just managed a 1:24! Crazy to see how 5RCS being taken off the weight can reduce your time just enough!

Drawing on the record for this lap with Kyrian!

http://i.imgur.com/eBT51Id.png

http://i.imgur.com/AFPweFu.png

http://i.imgur.com/xf2bFvQ.png

TRK download: http://www./download/ds0w09par6vxrt4/KRF_-_Formular_K_-_SHA_MKV_LIGHT.trk

Also I'm very sorry for all the 'spam' as you can see above xD.

impressive lap time. I am not sure if I will be short with time to post my lap time. I have 1 more day right?

Edited by RussaX

I hope that I am not late :)

start at 3:00 and finish at 4:28

lap time = 1:28

made over 50 attempts to record lap :sealed: but finnaly did it.

driving through corners and steering is the key of speed and acceleration.

Idk what is the rank list but seems like a strong lap time. I did not had enough time to develop car I started too late. I had another idea for another design but it was too late to start working with another design.

Used 2x Pocket I-Beams.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.