Dreamer - SNC Dreamchaser Mod - V1.2 UPDATED! Now with (some) FAR support!

artwhaley

• 1 month later...

Hi beautiful mod, that's exactly what I need to transport my kerbals in to orbit!

But I'm having some trouble.

The landing gear don't work properly; they don't open but the the craft is in horizontal it stay lifted form the ground like if they were there. It's not an animation problem, because trying to retract and deploying it doesn't change anything, and if i try to takeoff everything crashes.

The lifting surface control doesn't work too; without reaction wheels the ship don't have control.

Instead its fly very well.

.90 version

Last thing why you don't add 3 more seat to the version without payload? This ship is created to send in orbit 7 people after all.

Edited by Vitasalato

• 3 weeks later...
My landing gear doesen't work. cant take them out whitch means i cant land

Do you have the updated Firespitter plugin ?

EDIT- Front Page

The Ship Requires:

Firespitter. It makes the landing gear and airbrakes work.

Edited by Mecripp2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate to say it, but I haven't been able to make much time for KSP the last few months.

If anyone is interested in taking over this mod, I'd love to hear from them!

I can help, but, I just can't do it alone anymore. I'd love to see someone adjust it if necessary to keep up with the aerodynamic improvements in stock since I built it... and to further the compatibility with Near and Far.

I hate to say it, but I haven't been able to make much time for KSP the last few months.

If anyone is interested in taking over this mod, I'd love to hear from them!

I can help, but, I just can't do it alone anymore. I'd love to see someone adjust it if necessary to keep up with the aerodynamic improvements in stock since I built it... and to further the compatibility with Near and Far.

I'd be happy to help.

Bacon Labs has a nice Ariane 5 that could be used to launch the Dreamer, which is possible IRL because the ESA is helping with Dreamchaser.

I would be more than happy to get this up to speed with 1.0.2.

I have recently reworked the CSS space shuttle as seen in this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/121748-Component-Space-Shuttle-CSS-ksp-1-0-2-unofficial-release-thread

I can start work and let you know how its going along the way

I just heard of this mod, it sounds awesome, I don't know how to go into the configs and do anything but if anyone needs a tester PM me.

you up for some testing soon?

I would be more than happy to get this up to speed with 1.0.2.

I have recently reworked the CSS space shuttle as seen in this thread: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/121748-Component-Space-Shuttle-CSS-ksp-1-0-2-unofficial-release-thread

I can start work and let you know how its going along the way

you up for some testing soon?

I can start testing whenever you are ready now that finals are over. I've been following the CSS thread for a while and I love the work you and Jeast have been doing on it.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.