Hello from England!

EvilPanda

Hello KSP players!

I'm new here at the forums but I've played KSP for about a year and two months so far. I started playing KSP with the demo version and eventually got the official game on 16th September 2013 (I was playing 0.21 at the time). I haven't been as far as Dres or as close as Moho so I've still got some planets and moons to see. I'am currently trying to get to the Joolian system with it's 5 moons. I do play with mods, such as the Visual Enhancements (which is currently my favourite mod), but I usually just play without mods. I'am also trying to get better at creating planes, however, it is very tricky because I think I need more lift. I would love any advice you have for building better planes and getting to Moho, Dres and further.

I'll enjoy my time here on the forums with the awesome KSP community :) .

Hey EvilPanda! Good luck getting to the Joolian system. I've never been to Dres or Moho myself, but hopefully I'll get some Kerbals out there one day. As far as plane design goes, I think you're right, increasing lift usually helps at getting off the ground. [thread=52080]Here[/thread] is a wonderful design guide that helped me out a bunch.

Edited by damburgah