Jurassic World!!

Ikaneko

So, the Jurassic world teaser's

What do you think about it and the movie itself?

I think that the trailer looks very Godzilla-like (it's

). It's even by Legendary Pictures.

So, FIGHT!!

Edited by Ikaneko

CGI from the trailer is pathetic and whoever got the idea to remake this movie (as if it's ancient history or badly done) should be fined. You don't remake a Jurassic Park. You just don't.

Technically it's supposed to be a sequel; the JP films never had an awful lot of respect for continuity.

From what I heard, InGen went out of business, sold the island, and now the new big fish in town has decided, "Hey let's turn this into something and hope the same thing doesn't happen that happened the last X number of times."

Raptors are smarter than humans.

Raptors only attack the same part of the fence once.

Humans keep repeating the same mistakes. Over.

And over.

And

over.

No... no they didn't. They just made brand new, bloody hilarious mistakes. The park is running. Perfectly, I might add, with apparently no deaths since it was opened. Then they decided they needed more tourists, and instead of looking for another species built one of their own. It went Horribly Right.

And Starlord Rides with Raptors.

No... no they didn't. They just made brand new, bloody hilarious mistakes. The park is running. Perfectly, I might add, with apparently no deaths since it was opened. Then they decided they needed more tourists, and instead of looking for another species built one of their own. It went Horribly Right.

And Starlord Rides with Raptors.

Bleh - consider my expectations for this film well and truly managed.

Mind you, it is very, very Crichton. Big bad company develops inexplicable tunnel vision, and does completely boneheaded thing as a result.

The trained raptors thing really throws me off. In 1993, the raptors were vicious pack hunters, impossible to even put in a proper display. They had to be put in their own little pen. 22 years later they're riding in formation with Jurassic Parks and Rec's Starlord on a motorcycle.

:/

The trained raptors thing really throws me off. In 1993, the raptors were vicious pack hunters, impossible to even put in a proper display. They had to be put in their own little pen. 22 years later they're riding in formation with Jurassic Parks and Rec's Starlord on a motorcycle.

More genetic mods?

Or someone really knew what they were doing.

Raptors are social animals with a pack hierarchy. Technically it could be possible for a human to get accepted. People do it with wolves and gorillas enough.

I'm ready

But seriously, it looks pretty good. The cg didn't look great but I figure it's just unfinished. The Star Wars CG looked great though, and thats further away

They don't show you trailers with unfinished cgi. What you see is what you get on modern day trailers, and in this case it doesn't look too great.

So, basically the general story line is:

InGen goes out of buisness, but is reformed by the 'Masrani' Corp who sets up Jurassic Park again as Jurassic World. New genetic material allows them to modify the behaviour of the animals to make them more docile unless on display.

Unfortunately for Jurassic World, after 10 years less and less people visit so they create a new dinosaur coined Diabolus Rex(Diabolical King). It is basically a creature the size of a T.rex but with the general looks, behaviour and intelligence of a Velociraptor (the real one not the massive JP one).

But it was a stupid idea and it breaks out, so starlord - a raptor behavioural scientist and park-keeper comes to check out and hunt down the D.rex. He had already trained some Deinonychus (I mean the raptors) to act almost like hunting dogs to chase after and destroy the D.rex.

That's what I've gathered.

• 2 months later...

A little bit of genetic modding, a little bit of selective breeding, a little bit of analyzing their behavior to see what gets acceptance in a pack, a little bit of other stuff and raw animal charisma... ;D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.