UI decreasing framerate

Make a stock-only KSP, and then see what your framerate is with and without the UI. It may just be the mods. I get the same FPS with or without stock UI, but then again, different problems for different machines, yeah know?

EDIT: After figuring out if the mods are the main problem or not, start eliminating one mod at a time (maybe mods that have a bunch of UIs first?). It'd probably be tedious, but worth it in end if you're in search of better FPS.

Edited by turkwinif

@ApostleThirteen:

I'm moving this thread to Support (modded installs), where you can ask for help about KSP and mods. If you can replicate the problem in a stock install, I or another moderator would be happy to move the thread to Support (unmodded installs).

In any case, please read the How to Get Support sticky. It describes how to help yourself with modded KSP and what information to provide when asking for support.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.