How do I start a blog?

Major999

Hi all, this is my first forum post and I was just wondering how to start a blog. I checked the FAQs and It said a lot about permissions, which I evidently do not have. Could anyone tell me how to get permissions to start a blog?

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

-Major999.

You need 5 posts to unlock most forum permissions like blogs and signature editing. Its just an automated system thats been put in place. Looks like your up to 3. I figure you'll reply here, so realistically you only need 1 more after that and you can do that.

Alternatively, you could make a website on a free creator like wordpress or weebly to do it. For the formatting options it gives me, I run my stuff off Weebly, and I even threw up some more content just today in preparation.

You have to upload your images to a site like Imgur. Then when you have uploaded them to your account Imgur will display a BBcode link wich you can copy and paste in your post. At first it will look like a regular link but when you actually post it, your picture will appear.

You have to upload your images to a site like Imgur. Then when you have uploaded them to your account Imgur will display a BBcode link wich you can copy and paste in your post. At first it will look like a regular link but when you actually post it, your picture will appear.

Thanks! Now all I need to work out is .Zip files.