Stockalike Avatar ISV Venture Star and Valkyrie

TheRamzinator

Hello fellow scientists / (k)astrophysicists / kerbal engineers,

I know there are already some mods that add these vehicles to the game, but none of them have really suited my needs. And 2 years after the movie there still aren't any good mods for them :mad:.

Either they're outdated and don't get updated or they just don't look nice and stockalike. This is an example: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/26722-Valkyrie-SSTO-WIP :(

I'm ofcourse talking about the ISV Venture Star (pic) and the Valkyrie SSTO (pic)! (Why even post pictures? You all know what I'm talking about!)

Thus, I would like a stock looking parts pack which can be used to build the ISV Venture Star and Valkyrie (SSTO-TAV-37 B-class shuttlecraft :P) from the 2012 movie Avatar. Also, how crazy It may sound (since the ISV Venture Star is 1.5 km long) It would be awesome if it would be big, but I understand that real scale is impossible. For instance the Valkyrie shouldn't be aslong as the ISV Venture Star.

I also understand that the Valkyrie could be made using B9 parts or other mods, but I won't really look like the real deal. There are also enough craft files using stock parts, but thats also not what I'm looking for.

Just a nice picture of the ISV in Pandora orbit:

Isv.jpg

I don't have any experience with making add-ons for KSP, so I'm left with kindly asking someone else to do it :D.

Maybe my expectations are too high and maybe I'm asking too much, but I hope someone is able to make this and has plenty of time for it so it won't get abandoned like all the other mods!

(P.S. perhaps also the Aerospatiale SA-2 Samson, Dragon Assault Ship and the Scorpion Gunship could be made aswell as an extra???)

Over and out,

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.