Roblox

Kinglet

I was also a old player of that game (Since 2008). Actually its like hell to me now, everything copies everything, constant flame wars, and the other things that killed the fun of playing that.

Sometimes whit some friends we play on places just for the lulz *Insert chat trolling intensifies meme here for better explanation*, But only there, ¡I swear!.

Roblox, stylized as RŌBLOX, is a massively multiplayer online game created and marketed toward children and teenagers aged 8–18. In the game, players are able to create their own virtual world, in which they or other members may enter and socialize within the blocks of varying shapes, sizes, and colors.

and the originals are never visited....

^^^^

This.

It hurts me to see my beloved games be empty and forgotten forever while copies make hundreds of dollars in real money equivalent.

There is a great game which is a multiplayer spaceflight game where you could ride a shuttle to the iss and back, do EVA or fly to the moon and back on a Saturn V.

Now it's trashed, copied and forgotten.

^^^^

This.

It hurts me to see my beloved games be empty and forgotten forever while copies make hundreds of dollars in real money equivalent.

There is a great game which is a multiplayer spaceflight game where you could ride a shuttle to the iss and back, do EVA or fly to the moon and back on a Saturn V.

I know..... AND ISS AIRLOCK 01 NEVER WORKS ON THE COPIED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the gameplay on YouTube. It does not look interesting to me, at all. It looks like a crippled, buggy, cheap version of Minecraft. Add the fact it's a massive multiplayer online game and it makes me cringe.

it is not MMO. it is a lot of separate games.

^^^^

This.

the only way to protect this is copylock, and even then you can manualy copy. I think there is a copy of INovation right now which is failing

A good idea ruined by the community and administration.

The admins are so bad that I never saw anything adminish happen. I think they probably just play games and ban everyone they don't like.

I seriously think this is the worst community in the world.

P.S: I think the mudkips in your avatar are asking for more personal space.

The admins are so bad that I never saw anything adminish happen.

they do ban MAJOR rule breaks. (as in things that would need to be censored to be put here. and not swear words.)

I seriously think this is the worst community in the world.

as a whole, yes. there are a few well-organised groups left though.

they do ban MAJOR rule breaks. (as in things that would need to be censored to be put here. and not swear words.)

as a whole, yes. there are a few well-organised groups left though.

No, I was talking about banning people just because you don't like them and feel like showing your power. Aka. Admin abuse.

Oh great, that 1 reply i made sparked all this. XD

Anyway, i inhabited ROBLOX just RIGHT before it went to crap. After that, i decided i got too old for it and moved onto minecraft, then blockland, then steam games (TF2, universe sandbox 1, etc. until i saw KSP up for grabs in the store. First time i saw it, thought it was a crappy goofy unrealistic game. fortunately, my 6th sense convinced me to look into it and play the demo. And that's when it sucked me into this wonderland of joys.

Oh great, that 1 reply i made sparked all this. XD

Anyway, i inhabited ROBLOX just RIGHT before it went to crap. After that, i decided i got too old for it and moved onto minecraft, then blockland, then steam games (TF2, universe sandbox 1, etc. until i saw KSP up for grabs in the store. First time i saw it, thought it was a crappy goofy unrealistic game. fortunately, my 6th sense convinced me to look into it and play the demo. And that's when it sucked me into this wonderland of joys.

I inhabited Roblox and rode it down to hell. I joined what it was awesome, and left when it had gone terrible. Now I have a good assortment of games. Elite dangerous, space station 13, space enginers and ksp.

So you are telling us you ruined it?

No, I did not contribute to the game in any meaningful way as it is not worth it. Nowadays a famous game maker has two futures to choose from:

1. Get copied and forgotten

2. Put insane amounts of unfair p2w in your game and market it as something else.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.