What have you done to your Kerbals?

DMSP

Jeb: I put him in a really bad lander on Ike and forgot about him. Before that I smashed him into Laythe... twice.

Bill: Stuck on Laythe, rescue craft only had a seat for Jeb...

Bob: Stuck on Pol with another Kerbal when their IPV smashed into the surface. RIP 4 other kerbals. Lucky punks...

Edited by DMSP

What have I done to the original three?

Oh dear.

Actually, not that much. I tend to reserve dangerous missions for white shirted kerbals, but I did strand Bill (Or was it Bob?) on Bop once. I contemplated using the spare lander to try to retrieve him, but i'd have to strand another Kerbal at Jool, (all the slots were filled), and it was my final mission on that save, so I couldn't send a rescue probe.

Needless to say, he's still hanging around on Bop with a few lander legs thrown around as debris for good measure. Shame, if there was a command pod with an antenna still attached I might of had a chance to transmit some data and finish the "Explore Bop" contract, but, live and learn.

Jeb is alone on my new mun base until I get to send crew landers,bill is waiting in a old 12-kerbal minmus lander orbiting kerbin, as it has no parachutes or even reentry capability, bob just got back and is being debriefed and quarantined after being one of the 7 kerbals "rescued" from the 12-k lander ascent stage.

it was a training mission for my Duna mission

so I care a lot for my original 3, but I make sure they don't get all the attention.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.